Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Frontline Spot dogs 23 44 lbs ONLY 3 Month Supply NOT 6!

Frontline Top Spot for dogs 23-44 lbs.
Frontline Top Spot for dogs 23-44 lbs. Read more...

  • For dogs 23-44 pounds.
  • 3-month supply.

  • Product shipped not product pictured on page I ordered two packs 6 month supply each. I received two packs 3 month supply each. I could have bought the same product elsewhere for a lot less money. I feel ripped off.
    ONLY 3 Month Supply NOT 6! The box on the product site shows 6 month supply but the package received only contains 3 month supply. I knew the price was too good to be true so be forwarned. It is available for less anywhere including my Vet. No reason to buy from them.
    supposed to be best product I bought the product for a dog at the top end of the weight range. It did not work. Round ticks a quarter inch big were feeding and falling off the springer spanial. I reapplied the product eary and it worked for a week then more ticks. I will buy the bigger size next time.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment