Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Advantage Flea Control Purple Month Cat-tastic.


Advantage Flea Control Purple: For cats over 9 lbs. 4 Month
  • Starts killing fleas within an hour
  • 98-100% are killed within 12 hours
  • Applied monthly
  • Stops fleas from biting within three to five minutes
  • Came quickly works well This product arrived very quickly which was a pleasant surprise as last time I ordered it don't know if it was through same seller or not it took forever and seemed to come from England and was open when it arrived although all the contents were there which I thought was strange. This time it arrived fully in tact and within a week of ordering. I haven't put the product on my cats yet but have used this in the past and it seems to work well.
    Got rid of fleas that Frontline couldn't! The title says it all. Our cats had fleas we couldn't get rid of using Frontline and this Advantage treatment knocked them out in a matter of about 48 hours.
    Love this Flea treatment!
    flea control for cats What is there not to like about this product? You don't have to beg your vet for the product and it DOES work. So yes I like it and would buy again. If you live in a tick area then I would but a product which kills ticks as well. If you cat is an indoor cat then there is no need for any other flea product.
    Best thing since the cat flap! I've owned or been owned by cats for over 30 years. Before this stuff was invented cats suffered terribly from hundreds of fleas even if you used a flea comb and those useless flea collars. Eventually the house would be hopping with fleas and need to be flea bombed.Then this stuff came out.
    Everyone Should be aware that FRONTLINE No Longer Works. I'm not sure if it is public knowledge yet but Vets and others know that Frontline has not reformulated as Advantage/Bayer has. Therefore the fleas are immune to frontline. Bottomline Advantage which used to be #2 is now #1. Its all we cat lovers need to know.
    just what I was looking for and the price is good All I hope is this is the real thing because I discovered that I might have been getting old stuff repackaged for me. It was heartguard for my dog and now he definitly has heartworm. The only way I can tell is if my cats break out in fleas. I only used it once and so far so good. I do live in Northern Ca. and sometimes it gets too cool for fleas. This is not a negative comment.
    seems like a good product
    Cattastic. Was shipped from BuddyLove&SuperSqueak. Ordered on a Friday was estimated for delivery for the next Thursday. It came 2 days earlier on a Tuesday instead. It even came with a thank you for your purchase Esteban! note personally signed in ink by someone that I assume is the owner. The actual product worked very well. It was more runny than I thought it would be so much so that some of it ran off to lickable parts of my cat it was my first time using the product so this was very unexpected. It took about 3 hours for the treatment to work on my cat probably because she's about twice the size of what the dose is intended for. Package says it takes about one hour for the treatment to dry but it took mine about two. Eventually the fleas begin to emerge to the top of the cat's coat and squirm around. It was fun to watch the fleas jump ship only to writhe on the floor and die minutes later. Great shippers an even better product and one happy cat.
    No fleas on me My cat was scratching himself constantly. I wanted a product that not only killed the fleas but also the future fleas. I wanted a product that I felt would be safe and effective.The cost was a factor too. I could afford it. The price was much less than at a pet store or vet. Within a few hours maybe less he stopped the scratching. I love this stuff.My cat does too.


    Starts killing fleas within an hour.98-100% are killed within 12 hours.Applied monthly.Stops fleas from biting within three to five minutes. Advantage Flea Control for Cats kills fleas within 12 hours, preventing them from laying eggs. Effectively kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours, preventing further infestations for up to 4 weeks. Remains effective even if your cat is bathed weekly or is outside in the rain. For best results, bathe your cat with a non-detergent shampoo. Fragrance free.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment