Saturday, March 3, 2012

Novartis Program Puppies 46 90 lbs White Tried to save money ended up costing more


Novartis Program for Dogs & Puppies 46-90-lbs (White)
  • 6-count
  • Tried to save money ended up costing more I had purchased the Program tablets in conjunction with the Capstar tabs to treat & prevent fleas. I thought I was cleverly saving money b/c the Comfortis tablets that both kill & prevent flea growth thay you buy from the vet are over $100 for 6 month supply so I was saving over 30% even though I had to buy 2 seperate tablets. The program & capstar together work ok not great. Noticed a flea on my dog 3 wks into 2nd treatment & did not really help with the itching & scratching. The Comfortis I got from the vet worked INSTANTLY when my dog was infested last summer & when he was taking the Comfortis he did not stratch hardly at all. I would say suck up the extra cost & buy the Comfortis thru you rvet ESPECIALLY if you nkow your dog has fleas b/c it is an instantaneous flea killer 30 mins tops really! But if you are just preventively treating your pet or don' thave a vet to write for the Comfortis prescription this product would probably work fine.


    6-count. PROGRAM Flavor Tabs have no effect on adult fleas but act to immediately break the flea life cycle by preventing eggs from developing into adults. However, pre-existing immature fleas in the dog's environment may continue to develop and emerge as adults after treatment with PROGRAM Flavor Tabs.


    Related Products
    • Program for Dogs 46 to 90 pounds Great product for longterm flea control!  
    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Green Tabs for Dogs 25 Pounds or Over, 6 Tablets Safest product for sick or elderly animals Capstar is safe for use in cats and dogs that are sick. It is the Best medicine to stop an infestation you will see the fleas actually die before your eyes not an exaggeration put your dog or cat on a white towel and give ...Read the full

    • Program Tabs 6pk Yellow Dog 21-45 lbs Cat 7-15 lbs Program is the BEST My Cat is Allergic to Advantage My cat is allergic to Frontline and Advantage which are topical pesticides that get ingested when the cat grooms itself. He would get a lump on his neck wherever I would apply it so I stopped using topical ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Program Green for cats 11-20 lbs 6 month supply Good safe? alternative to Advantage Frontline and even natural treatments I care a lot about my two cats and wanted to get them something that wouldn't harm them. I've read a lot of bad stuff about Frontline and Advantage. Most of the other ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment