Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mycodex Environmental Control Aerosol Household Fantastic!


Mycodex Plus Environmental Control Aerosol Household Spray Very effective at getting rid of indoor flea problem moderate severity in the Midwest. Light smell less intense & less chemically smell than Raid Flea Killer Plus Room & Carpet Spray. Do not yet know how well this product works on eliminating fleas long term as it's only been a couple of weeks. Dog had no problem using his dog bed after his bed was sprayed & aired.If you need a fine mist & are covering a small area e.g. just pet bed/furniture this spray nozzle could be better Raid Flea Killer Plus nozzle allows for more even mist as per instructions. The sprayer of my first can was defective squirting splatters/gobs of foam randomly rather than a mist e.g. splattering foam gobs onto the walls 10 inches away rather than the carpet even while can was pointed down at the ground. Had to get a 2nd can the seller sent new can right away at no charge. I prefer the flea spray for covering carpets rooms & pet furniture to the flea powder/granules as some people experience breathing issues from the fine airborne particles of the powder/granules long after vacuuming.
Fantastic! Mycodex Plus Environmental Control Aerosol Household Spray is amazing.The basement was full of fleas this year. One can sprayed onto the basement floor took care of the problem. Other products have been tried as well as flea bombs having been set off. Nothing else seemed to work. This stuff is A Plus. Would definitely use again if ever there was a need.
Cat won't go near.. I used the Mycodex Plus on furniture and baseboards for a dog and cat flea infestation. One of the items I sprayed was a 6 foot tall cat tower with 5 perches. The cat won't go on it now. I have tried catnip to entice her but she still won't have anything to do with it. I would like any suggestions that anyone might have. It is a rather expensive piece of useless furniture now..
Best Flea Control Ever You can purchase this online at a very resonable price. It is VERY effective against fleas in the home. I generally use it once a year in the Spring and have NEVER had fleas in my home. Minimal odor and safe on all fabrics I have sprayed it on.
Dud product This also isn't worth the money they want for it.
Didnt Work Here it is 2 months later and I still got fleas hopping around my place.nothing seems to be really workingI used this first so I wouldn't have to bomb the joint but I ended up still having to bomb the place..I've bought/used everything I could think ofand they just won't dieI'm ready to call in the air force to drop a real bomb on the joint.
Mycodex Plus Enviromental Household Spray My daughter has moved into an older home that is a rental. She and her roommate have 2 dogs. This spring has been unusually warm and it appears that the dogs may have fleas.After vaccuuming applying flea protection to the dogs and spraying the carpet and furniture with Mycodex the fleas seem to be gone. One can did cover the square footage that was listed on the can.

  • 16-oz

  • 16-oz. A photostable residual product for control of fleas and ticks. Contains the botanically-derived insecticide Linolool. Contains Nylar Insect Growth Regulator. Breaks the flea life cycle and controls reinfestation for up to 210 days. Kills all four stages of the flea (adults, eggs, larvae & pupae) Also kills ticks, roaches, ants, spiders, lice, crickets, centipedes, waterbugs, silverfish and sowbugs.


    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    • Mycodex Plus Environmental Control 16oz The best!! Works w/in a day. You need to get a pill from the vet that kills the fleas in 15 min & continues to kill adult fleas & immature fleas to rid your house fast. I had no fleas after 1 day with the double treatment. ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Mycodex All-In-One Spray, 16 oz. Great product. Kills fleas dead on contact what more could you ask for? Keeps on working even if your pets gets wet. Product works and that's amazing in this day and age. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment