Friday, March 9, 2012

Natural Chemistry DeFlea Shampoo 16 9 Ounce Worked wonders


Natural Chemistry DeFlea Flea and Tick Small Pet Shampoo, 16.9-Ounce
  • Contains dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate undecyclenic acid to soften the waxy skeleton of fleas, ticks, lice, mites, and other insects until the internal organs are saturated and the insect quickly dies
  • Safe for use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens over 12 weeks old
  • Gentle yet powerful and works on all stages of the insects' life cycle without using harsh chemicals or pesticides
  • Measures 8-4/5-inch length by 2-1/2-inch width by 2-1/2-inch height
  • DeFlea flea and tick shampoo product is guaranteed to kill fleas, ticks, mites, and lice safely and effectively
  • It's a miracle The customer who gave it one star does not know what they're talking about. It clearly states on the bottle Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If any signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of waterI had great success using De Flea Pet Shampoo and De Flea Pet and Bedding spray on my two dogs. There was no sensitivity like with regular pesticides. But most importantly of all the flea infestation and itching stopped immediately. It's like a minor miracle.
    Worked wonders I actually bought this product at a B&M pet store because I had found a tick on my pup and wanted to be rid of it ASAP. While shopping I google searched all the brands the store offered on its shelf and this seemed the most promising. Boy was I disgusted when I ran my finger through and scrubbed my pup's furthere were 3 dead ticks that came off under my nails!!! I believe the key things to do here are to APPLY TO DRY COAT work into a lather and START FROM THE MUZZLE > HEAD > REST OF THE BODY. In the past I have used other flea shampoos and I've actually SEEN the ticks escape toward his nose. By then I wasn't even able to eliminate the ticks because my pup twists his head all over the place and you get the idea.
    GREAT PRODUCT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE ONLY BAD REVIEW HAS GOT TO BE SOMEONE WHO DIDNT KNOW HOW TO USE THIS STUFF OR THEIR PARTICULAR DOG WAS ALLERGIC. I highly recommend this stuff. It is the best I have ever found. We've used it on our 4 dogs and 7 cats for at least 3 years now. The trick to it is to put the shampoo on the animal while it is dry let it sit for 5 minutes then rinse. We live in South Carolina where fleas and ticks are awful!! We noticed advantage advantix and frontline were no longer working and ended up with a terrible flea infestation on our farm 3 yrs ago. we also raise horses etc. We tried EVERYTHING including the pill for fleas which had to be ordered by the vet very pricy for 4 dogs! I bought a $10 bottle of this stuff from petco and I have been hooked ever since. ITS A MIRACLE PRODUCT!! our flea infestation was over after a few short weeks. THE ONLY PERSON PROVIDING A BAD REVIEW FOR THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT SMART ENOUGH TO USE IT. BTW one of our dogs is a AKC dachsund w a championship bloodline used for breeding he has sensitive skin and has had no irritation with THIS shampoo but he has problems with OTHER shampoos.
    Best Ever Flea shampoo I LOVE this product!!!! I live in TN where fleas are horrible. After fighting the losing battle for many years I found something that has saved me from using Vectra a prescription spot application that costs $52 for 3 mos.
    Watch for sensitivity Both my self and my daughter bought this product for our new Scottish Terrier puppies as we wanted to go all natural with our food and care. The shampoo says it can be used on puppies kittens and even nursing mothers. We both started using this product when our puppies were about 12 weeks of age. I noticed that after washing our puppy he would start to scratch but the scratching would stop after a few days so I did not think about relating the scratching to the shampoo. This continued until last week when I bathed him and noticed he started to scratch more violently! I told my husband I did not know why he was scratching as I had just bathed him! duh! After a couple of hours of this I turned him over to see if I could find why he was scratching and found he was covered in a red rash all over his entire body! Well then I knew what it was so I quickly rewashed him in my shampoo and within an hour the rash started to go away. I called my daughter and told her and she said she was going to call me as she had started to notice that her puppy was scratching after washing in Natural chemistry Shampoo. She also rewashed her puppy in her shampoo and the scratching has stopped for her puppy also. I called the 800 number on the shampoo bottle and was told that it sounded like our dogs were allergic to something in the shampoo.


    Contains dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate undecyclenic acid to soften the waxy skeleton of fleas, ticks, lice, mites, and other insects until the internal organs are saturated and the insect quickly dies.Safe for use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens over 12 weeks old.Gentle yet powerful and works on all stages of the insects' life cycle without using harsh chemicals or pesticides.Measures 8-4/5-inch length by 2-1/2-inch width by 2-1/2-inch height.DeFlea flea and tick shampoo product is guaranteed to kill fleas, ticks, mites, and lice safely and effectively. Natural Chemistry DeFlea flea and tick shampoo products are guaranteed to kill fleas, ticks, mites, and lice safely and effectively. It contains dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate undecyclenic acid to soften the waxy skeleton of fleas, ticks, lice, mites, and other insects until the internal organs are saturated and the insect quickly dies. Gentle yet powerful and works on all stages of the insects' life cycle without using harsh chemicals or pesticides. Won't Wash out spot-on flea and tick protection. Safe for use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens over 12 weeks old. Available in 16.9-ounce size. Active Ingredients are 8.4 percent dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate (a surfactant) and 2.0 percent undeclyenic acid (a derivative from the castor bean). Both Ingredients are natural, biodegradable, and 100 percent safe for pets, people, and our planet. Percentage given is for concentrate. Directions for use - Apply DeFlea Pet Shampoo onto coat of pet. Work shampoo into pet's coat; be sure that the entire pet is treatedincluding hard to reach areas such as between paws. To improve results, rub into pet's coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Rinse animal thoroughly, then dry. Repeat as necessary, but not more often than at 3 day intervals. Measures 8-4/5-inch length by 2-1/2-inch width by 2-1/2-inch height.


    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Natural Chemistry DeFlea Pet and Area Spray, 16.9 Ounce WORKS GREAT!!!   ...Read the full

    • DeFlea Pet and Bedding Flea Spray for Dogs and Cats, 24-Ounce The Best We just moved to a new area and with the change in season came the crazy fleas. I took my dogs into the vets for a routine appointment and asked about flea meds. The vet gave me a topical application needless to say it didn't work because I was only able ...Read the full

    • Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus Potential side effects for cats I currently have 5 healthy indoor cats. They range from 6years old to seven months. The two younger cats I had up for adoption for a few weeks along with their littermates at a local cat rescue shelter. During ...Read the full

    • Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 6 Doses finally something that does what it says been down the road with flea and tick collars. Most seem to work when they are new. After the first month it's down hill all the way. Also after having problems with another brand and was looking for something that was vet ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment