Monday, March 19, 2012

Siphotrol Plus Treatment Homes 24 spray So far it's working!


Siphotrol Plus Area Treatment For Homes-24 oz. spray
  • treats 300 sq. ft.
  • 24 fl oz pump
  • Entirely Pets + Product = Happy Cat Owner We ordered Siphotrol on 8/18 and it was at our door 8/20 in the am! Applied the product to our cat tree and checked it a few hours later. I did see one flea jumping around did one more treatment and haven't seen a flea since. Prior to the treatment there would be a handful of fleas in eye's view jumping all around plus more hiding. A slight yet sort of pleasant smell NO residue at all which I was worried about. So excited to find this and can't say enough about the timely shipping & price from Entirely Pets.
    Clogged sprayer When I first attempted to use this product the sprayer stopped working after a couple of minutes. I was unable to get it to work again. I then transferred some of the contents to an empty spray bottle which also stopped working after a couple of minutes. Pouring the liquid into a clear container I noticed a number of small solid pieces floating around. My guess is that these solids clogged the sprayer nozzles on both of the sprayers. After straining the liquid through a paper towel to filter out the particles I transferred some to a third spray bottle which then worked without clogging the third sprayer. I did shake the original container before the first use but apparently not enough to make the solid flakes break up and dissolve. At this point I don't know if the solids in this batch CAN be dissolved.
    Flea Control This product did seem to help our flea infestation somewhat but ultimately we needed to have a professional service treat our house and yard and are using this product to maintain it.
    Works great This is great to spray when you have pets around and dont want to accidently poisen them. It kills the living fleas and is safe to use on the cats themselves just mist a cloth and rub it in. Its been great when fleas ride in on the pets.
    Fleas no more There is not a better product for ridding any area of fleas. I have a bunch of cats and I coax the ferals into the basement when it gets too cold. I've used other products in the basement but the fleas always came back. One treatment with Siphotrol and the fleas were gone and haven't come back. Almost time to invite the ferals back in and it's been 3 months since I treated the area. Great price for such an effective product.
    So far it's working! I've never tried any treatment for homes before. I purchased this product a month ago and treated my new place right away with it from head to toe. So far it has worked to prevent any fleas or ticks. I still do frontline plus on my dog as she is allergic to fleas bite. I covered the three stories of my townhouse with the product and bottle is not even half empty. Just try to treat your place when you are planning to leave the house for a couple of hours at least. The smell is a bit strong and you can get dizzy from it. I sprayed all rooms at 3pm took my husband and my dog away and when we were back at 6 there was not smell at all.
    this product continues to work well. Siphotrol plus has been around for many years and where other products have lost their effectiveness this product continues to work well in flea infested rooms! The price was reasonable and the vendor sent it out in a timely way.
    Works great! This product is a very good product. It did what it promised and killed all the fleas and flea eggs.
    Smelly but effective Worked great on the rugs but had a terrible chemical odor which dissipated in a day with the windows open. I would use again.
    Siphotrol really works! I have now used the Siphotrol Plus Area Treatment product twice and it really works! Last year our indooronly kitty got fleas and is extremely allergic to them. Our Vet recommended Siphotrol Area Treatment and we were able to contain the infestation very quickly with no ill effects to us or our cat. Consequently when my sister's dog brought a flea infestation in to her home this fall I purchased the Siphotrol Plus Area Treatment for her and it worked just as well there on carpeting as it did for our hardwood floor home. The shipping was fast and we received it with no damage or defect.


    treats 300 sq. ft..24 fl oz pump. Works on 3 stages of the flea life cycle (adult,larvae,egg) and controls many other insects such as adult ticks, roaches, silverfish, earwigs, and ants. Active ingredients are S-Methoprene 0.01% and Permethrin 0.28%. Treats carpets, rugs, drapes and all surfaces of upholstered furniture with a fine spray. One bottle will treat a surface area of approximately three 10' x 10' rooms (300 square feet).


    Related Products
    • Siphotrol Plus II (Premise Spray), 16 oz Superduper flea & tick control spray!!! I've used this product for nearly 20 years and have found NOTHING that works better! This stuff goes a long way just a few short bursts here & there has controlled any flea infestation we've ever had. ...Read the full

    • Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick & Bot Spray 16oz Trigger Spray Great Product! I've used this for many years and it's a great product for use on carpets furniture and similar surfaces. However make sure the area is wellventilated. It not only kills any fleas or ticks that may have wandered in it also breaks the life cycle of the ...Read the full

    • Siphotrol Plus II Premise Spray 16 oz Siphotrol Review This stuff is AMAZING! I have 2 dogs that were on a topical flea & tick prevention treatment that stopped working. I live in Florida and the fleas were ridiculously bad this spring early summer. I could not get my dogs to ...Read the full

    • Siphotrol Plus Fogger 6 oz See ya Fleas!!!! We ordered Siphotrol on 8/18 and it was at our door 8/20 in the am! Applied the product to our cat tree and checked it a few hours later. I did see one flea jumping around did one more treatment and haven't seen a flea since. Prior to the treatment ...Read the full

    • Siphotrol Yard Spray (32oz) omg i want to buy stock in siphotrol We were fighting this awful battle against fleas which made no sense to me as our cats are inside only and we use Advantage every month. After using their indoor flea spray we were still getting fleas on ...Read the full

    4 comments:

    1. What an informative article and what sounds like a great product! My dogs and cat are my babies,
      and I try to keep them as clean as possible, but somehow, they are still fleabags. Pet care is no joke!
      I have always been wary of using chemicals on them, and it seems like I have the best solution now.
      I am definitely going to try out the natural spray on them. Thanks!

      ReplyDelete

    2. Thanks for sharing, it sounds like an interesting product!
      Zuba Flea & Tick Spray

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for sharing information.We also offer Pest control service commercial in hyderabad, pest control service in hyderabad and across all towns and cities in India .

      ReplyDelete
    4. Schädlinge entwickeln im Haus viele Schwierigkeiten, und auch ein Kammerjäger könnte die Schädlinge mühelos mit verschiedenen umweltfreundlichen Gegenständen aus dem Haus entfernen . Ein sehr erfahrener kammerjäger nürnberg notdienst kann innerhalb kurzer Zeit hervorragende Ergebnisse erzielen . Jeder kann auf der Website alle Details zum Kammerjäger abrufen .

      ReplyDelete