Sunday, March 25, 2012

Advantix Flea Control Pounds Applications BEST product for my pup.


K9 Advantix Flea Control for Dogs Over 55 Pounds, 6 Applications
  • Uses imidacloprid and permethrin to work against parasites
  • Provides protection from more pests than other topical products
  • Ideal for dogs over 55 pounds
  • Do not use on cats
  • Waterproof
  • BEST product for my pup. This is the best product that I have found that protects my pup from fleas and ticks. I highly recommend using it. Gentle yet effective.
    the best. does the job I live in a rural area with ferile cats. My dogs got fleas. I did all the usual things bath with flea shampoo powder their beds and use topical Frontline. Nothing worked. The problem just got worse and worse. I got this product from Amazon and in a week the fleas were gone. Tip shampoo your dogs with Dawn not flea shampoo. It's gentler on their skin and does just as good a job and is cheaper. I now have three relaxed and happy dogs.
    K9 Advantix flea control Fleas disappeared immediately and never came back. The cheaper brands just do not work Great price and fast shipment. We will be back for more.
    Good product for our dog I bought this product because we were using Frontline Plus for a while and every time we applied it we noticed our dog wasn't herself for the rest of the day. She is typically a curious and active dog but after the Frontline application she would just sleep for hours and almost seemed how a human would behave if he/she were sick lethargic unenthusiastic etc. I haven't noticed this reaction with the K9 Advantix.
    prompt service I received the product ordered as described in a prompt and efficient manner. I will order again. I was very pleased with the service and efficiency.
    Product okay Package not so much I bought the K9 Advantix Flea Control for Dogs up to 10 Pounds 6 applications. I received it in 2 days which was great but the package was very worn. The box was smashed because of poor packaging. I think the product is still useable but it would have been nice to receive something that actually looks new.
    works great This is such a great product and worked so well for my dogs. It took one night to stop the itching. It is also a really good price and was the cheapest I have ever bought this product.
    Well I wish I could tell you but I don't know! Since I never actually received ADVANTIX I couldn't tell you. I ORDERED Advantix but the seller sent me Advantage II instead. Being that I was desperate I went ahead and tried it. What I CAN tell you is that Advantage II is about as worthless as the drug store brands.I believe I'm just about through with Amazon buying.
    Nice deal for a popular product We use Advantix on our Yorkie who weighs only about 5 lbs. I have not had any issues with reactions so far we have been faithful advantix users for the past year. This seller has a good price for a product I know my dog needs but is such a pricey monthly requirementshe's worth it.
    Possible knockoff brand suspicious packaging After overpaying for this at the vet I decided to try to save some money buying this online. After receiving it I found the packaging different than the one we have been purchasing. The vials of liquid were not marked and were very different from what I was used to. We reluctantly applied it and had no issues but I would be hesitant to order this product online again. I have gone back to buying from my vet or local pet store.


    Uses imidacloprid and permethrin to work against parasites.Provides protection from more pests than other topical products.Ideal for dogs over 55 pounds.Do not use on cats.Waterproof. K9 Advantix offers 5-way protection, repelling and killing ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes, repelling biting flies, and killing chewing lice. Even after a bath or running in the rain, your dog will still be protected by waterproof K9 Advantix. For best results, use a non-detergent shampoo during baths. K9 Advantix combines 2 proven ingredients, imidacloprid and permethrin, that work synergistically against external parasites. The mode of action of imidacloprid complements the activity of permethrin. Each affects parasite nerve cells at different sites to rapidly debilitate, paralyze, and kill by acting on their central nervous systems and sparing your dog discomfort. Do not use on cats. For dogs over 55 pounds.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment