Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bio Spot Flea Tick Control DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

Bio Spot Spot On Flea & Tick Control for Cats Over 5 lbs, 3 Pack
Bio Spot Spot On Flea & Tick Control for Cats Over 5 lbs, 3 Pack Read more...

  • Bio Spot
  • BIO SPOT Spot On Flea & Tick Control For Cats & Kittens is a long-lasting topically applied product specifically formulated for cats and kittens to prevent and control flea infestations

  • DANGEROUS TOXIC TO CATS Trying to save some cash we picked up this supply of Bio Spot for our three indoor cats 1 2.5 and 14 yrs old. We administered a full dose to each cat. All three exhibited symptoms I later learned are those of poisoning dizziness disorientation and spatial confusion. The younger two recovered but the older cat has lost at least half his body weight from the first dose about 4 months ago. We took him to the vet today and he likely has kidney disease either brought on by or exacerbated by the spot on. The vet was familiar with the product and said she had seen many cats fatally poisoned from this flea treatment. PLEASE do not use this product on your animals.P.S. The fleas suffered no such issues. BIO SPOT kills CATS but not FLEAS.
    DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! I wish I had done my research before buying and using this product. As soon as I applied it to my cat he began foaming at the mouth and acting funny. I gave him a bath with dish soap and washed it all off. Hopefully he will be okay. This product is POISON for dogs and cats and has many instances of killing pets.
    Awesome product works great Great product to use just as long as you are able to spot it on the animals before the fleas lay tons of eggs and get out of control cause if the animals get infested it's hard to find anything that will really work the way it's supposed to.For long hair animals though I recommend using the spot on first leave it dry about throughout the day then use a Bio Spot flea collar. I have found this is the best way to keep the fleas away on long haired animals.
    DON'T FALL FOR THIS! I'm a veterinary technician and I see a TON of cats come in for toxicity from products like this. It's a shame that the cheap price lures a lot of unsuspecting people into buying this product and Hartz flea prevention.
    Fast shipping great deal! I received a great deal on the prices for what I bought. I got 3 boxes 3 month supply for $3.99 each and I saw the same item in stores for $18.99 ea. I must say that the seller was awesome fast delivery 2 days on standard shipping but the product not so good. My cats still had fleas but at least not a lot.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Bio Spot Spot On for Cats over 5 lbs., 3 Month Supply What a mess! I bought this on sale figuring it was worth a try since it was significantly cheaper than Advantage or Frontline. What I didn't realize until I went to apply it was that the dose you apply is MUCH larger in volume than those other brandsprobably 34 ...Read the full

    • Bio Spot Spot On for Cats over 5 lbs., 6 Month Supply Good company bad purchase My product came quickly without any problems. However I applied the product and it acted as a poison to my cat. Contacted the vet and they stated this product SHOULD NOT be on the market. Animals have died from ...Read the full

    • Biopspot topical16-30 lbs. - 6 months My Dog is Happy! This is great stuff! I had bought a similar product at Walmart but soon found out that the fleas were still making their home on my dog. He was miserable and scratching all the time. I had also found all these black gritty ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment