Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Frontline Plus Value Month Supply Ban those fleas

Frontline Plus Value Kit for Dogs and Cats 1-22 lbs., 6 Month Supply
Frontline Plus Value Kit for Dogs and Cats 1-22 lbs., 6 Month Supply Read more...

  • INCLUDES: ONE 4.02 ml pipette, ONE needle-less syringe, ONE 5 ml vial, DETAILED Instructions
  • This is a kit, not a box with 6 individual pipettes
  • USA EPA Approved: EPA Reg. No. 65331-5
  • Huge savings over a retail package!

  • great deal Very good price can't beat it! Great communication and it arrived fast highly reccommend. My dog had fleas pretty bad and I used one dosage and cleared it up.
    False advertisement I didn't get what was shown in the advertisement. I thought I was getting 6 months of individually packaged doses enclosed in a Frontline box. I will not be ordering again.
    Misleading information and poor product Though I do feel that this seller is trying to mislead customers into buying his product he does state in the description that you are not actually receiving a box of Frontline as indicated. However the description DOES indicate that what you are receiving IS actually Frontline. I believe this is a TOTAL LIE. I have waited 2 months before reviewing. I received the flea medicine in Oct and have used two dosages on each of my dogs. I have followed the directions clearly using the indicated amount and have seen NO difference in the fleas. My dogs are still scratching away. You are better off to save up for the real thing or buy a knock off brand from Petsmart petco etc. This product is a complete rip off and I would not recommend this to anyone.
    Follow instructions and save money If you can follow simple instructions that detail how much of this product to measure into a syringe then you can save yourself big bucks as compared to retail prices. The simple concept of buying in bulk and then measuring out and using as much as needed is a money saver. Stop wasting money on this important product for your dog.
    Buyer beware I went by the picture and assumed that I was getting six doses in a box. NOT SO. The seller sent ONE dose for a very large dog and an airtight vial in which to store the product. Also included is a needleless syringe you are to use to apply the correct amount of the product to your pet. However the packaging on the syringe states that it is for single use only. After reading the whole description I realize I got what they advertised but It is not what their picture shows. If you look closely at the picture you will see that the contents of the package on the bottom of the box is cropped. I believe this is a deliberate deception. I will never buy anything from this company again and would would advise anyone else to stay away from them also.
    Great deal! When I first bought this product I kept thinking there was no way it could be so cheap it was actually cheaper when I bought it than it is now [March 22 2012]. I understood when I received the product and I had to measure out the liquid in a syringe in order to give it to my dog. Still worth it in my opinion.
    mystery poison There's little legitimacy about this product. Certainly it advocates not using it as intended which scares me. Is it a knockoff is it even viable?When I used one of these kits my pet had an adverse reaction. So that was the last time I trusted a kit now I'm going legit.
    Frontline Plus for Dogs and Cats 222 lbs. 6 mo. supply The product is fine. Anyone that has ever used frontline knows that it is almost always very effective however the ad was very misleading. A great price but I received a vial of frontline and a syringe so that I have to measure out each dose rather than the pre measured packets that I have always gotten. I am just not use to this type and with any product such as Frontline that works quickly and directly on your pets nervous system you have to be very careful.
    frontline plus flea control bought this stuff it didnt work at allmy dogs dont even go outside.
    Ban those fleas One of the best flea treatments in a great package. Be careful to save the instuction sheet. I easily calculated dosage based on weight and came up with a twoweek treatment that keeps a more continuous control of pesky fleas.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment