Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hartz UltraGuard Flea Shampoo Citrus KILLS ANIMALS not fleas

Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs 18oz (Citrus)
Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs 18oz (Citrus) Read more...

  • Fresh citrus fragrance
  • Shampoo is a cleansing shampoo treatment with Pyrethrins that kills fleas and ticks, including the Deer Tick which may carry Lyme disease
  • May be used on puppies 12 weeks or older
  • Kill deer ticks that may carry Lyme Disease
  • This unique citrus scented, bright orange colored formula beautifies, freshens, cleans and deodorizes your dog.

  • KILLS ANIMALS not fleas i purchased this product last year 3 days later 2 of my dogs were almost dead. i took them to the vet he said that month he had a rush on people bringing in sick animals from this product. It was new to us around here in stores. and he also stated not all owners were as lucky as i was.
    Flea control This is a good dog shampoo that works well killing the fleas. It smells good.
    Quick but not long lasting. I have used this product a few times now on my two dogs.The nice thing is it kills flea right then and therethey are gone.The bad thing is the fleas will be back within 24 hours or less.So as nice as it is to be rid of the fleas it doesn't keep them off the animal for any good deal of time.I will finish off the bottle over time I am sure but once its gone I will not be purchasing it again.
    THIS STUFF MADE MY DOG SICK !!!!! It killed the fleas sure and made her sick within a few hours !! DO NOT BUY THIS. I have a 53 pound english Bulldog. I bathed her with this product that I thought was safe because of the name brand. HA what a lie. I am telling everyone and posting this on youtube as I have it on video. [] because they seem to have alot of bad products out there. I had no idea !!!! HARTZ is awful. This company has an incredible number of animal injuries and deaths.don't believe me? start doing a search on it.
    Great scent Hartz almost always produces great products for my pets. This shampoo has a great scent that lasts.
    Be VERY careful with Hartz products Hartz products have been known to cause severe illness and even death in younger animals. I've been a veterinary technican for 16 years and have seen their products do some terrible things. If you can avoid using them do so.
    Great value works well smells good This flea shampoo works pretty well in my opinion. It kills the fleas right away and it smells good. It may take a couple baths to kill every single flea because they often hide when you start bathing your dog. I would suggest washing around your dogs ears first because they like to hide there.
    WARNING!!! I would not use this shampoo if i was you. My dog had fleas so i picked up this shampoo for my dog at Petland and the next day my dog had uncontrollable shaking. I had to bring him to the vet and the vet said it was the shampoo that the Hartz Flea shampoo has done this to many dogs. Stay far away from this shampoo if i was you.
    Warning! I have used this product on a regular basis on several different dogs over the past 20 years or so because it does seem to work well at keeping fleas under control. HOWEVER.Our newest dog a Chihuahua named Foxy has shown me that this product can cause major seizures in dogs. Within 2 hours of bathing her she had a terrible seizure then a few weeks later the same thing happened. She has only had 1 other since I stopped using this product a week later. So far she seems ok a month later. But after doing some research I have discovered that we were far from alone. How this product is still on the shelves is beyond me! [] is 1 of many sites with much information on how dangerous and deadly this shampoo and the Hartz drops can be.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs with Oatmeal 18oz It was effective! My boxer had ticks and I bathed her with this shampoo and followed the directions covered her whole body and left it on her for 5 minutes then rinsed. Voila! ticks started dropping off her left and right.she feels so much better! I know hartz ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 18 Ounce Warning on Hartz Flea Products Before using any flea products from Hartz read this website first.www.hartzvictims.orgIf we had read the website before we used Hartz Flea Control perhaps our beloved Bassett Hound would still be alive.Also read the revealing reviews ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Home Spray, 22oz I use it alot! i have two outside pens for my dog to use. i spray this product on her rugs and anywhere else in both pens to keep the ants and fleas away. i have not seen fleas around so far but the ants are always trying to be a pest. it ...Read the full

    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Really works! This flea comb far surpassed my expectations. After battling fleas for a couple of weeks I had resorted to handpicking them because all the medications I tried were not working. It is SO hard to catch those things without this ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops For Dogs 16-30 Lbs wasted money and hope I tried this product first as it was cheaper than Frontline.I was very disappointed as it left my poor pets constantly scratching.It doesn't do what it claims and I'd never use it again.Sorry ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment