Monday, April 9, 2012

Sentry Squeeze On Flea Tick Control Do not buy Sentry/Sergeant's flea/tick products!!! DANGER

Sentry Pro XFC Squeeze-On Flea and Tick Control for Dogs
Sentry Pro XFC Squeeze-On Flea and Tick Control for Dogs Read more...


Do not buy Sentry/Sergeant's flea/tick products!!! DANGER I purchased this because like most people I was trying to save money. I didn't want to pay for front line from the vet because it is typically more expensive. However I wish I would have! I used this product on our 22lb pug and it agitated her soooo badly. The poor girl was panting and running around trying to find relief from the itch on her back. Her ears were hot and she did not sleep for two nights. She was not herself at all. Last night at 2am she was breathing so hard I decided enough was enough. I researched the product online and saw similar reviews to my own on other sites and some that reported this product actually killing their pet. I called the animal hospital and they said to bathe her in dish soap at least twice and to give her benadryl. After all of that she didn't fall asleep until 430am.
Read more...


No comments:

Post a Comment