Thursday, April 19, 2012

Frontline Plus Treatment 3 Month Purple One of the bottles broken.

Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Dog Treatment Tube, 3-Month, Purple
Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Dog Treatment Tube, 3-Month, Purple Read more...

  • Provides a full month of protection
  • Kills fleas on your pet within 12 hours
  • Waterproof formula is great for pets that swim
  • Kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease
  • 2.68 ml applicators for dogs 45-88 lbs

  • Correction I had posted a review indicating that I was sent the wrong dosage of frontline 2040lbs instead of the 4588lbs dosage. The company contacted me to point out that what I received is actually 2040kg which is the equivalent to the 4588lbs dosage. I appreciate them contacting me to let me know. I will use them again. I am very pleased with frontline and am pleased with the price I paid for it.
    Great product Great stuff I need my dog to be protected from fleas and ticks. I take her hiking all theTime. I couldn't believe that amazon does not take orders via Phone call. All the technology in the world and I couldn't even makeA phone order. I don't know about anyone else but sometimes I want to TALK toSomeone.
    Frontline vs Water Seems like the product is diluted. The dogs never seem to stop scratching and when I investigate I find fleas.
    frontline plus flea medicine Ordered the frontline flea medicine for dogs and received it quickly and was just as promised. Very satisfied with it.
    Frontline plus for Dogs this product is great my dog is fleaticks free. I recieved it a day ahead of the date to recieve. free s/h thanx a million.
    Old Faithful We've used Frontline forit seems just about forever. Two dogs ago the vet introduced us to it when it was a new product on the market. Our current dog by the way is 12 years old. It has always worked fine for the dog and our two cats.
    One of the bottles broken. I was very happy with the time in which the shipment was received but the product was damaged. Two of the bottles of application was completely fine but one of them had broken and leaked out throughout the package.
    may be spurious their product came with the seal broken but in a way that you may not notice. the weight for the dog is in kg. U.S.product list in pounds. it may be a nonu.s. product. the packaging looked old/beaten up. i would pay a lot more to avoid this source of frontline. your dog is relying on you to be treated with a doubtfree product.
    order for frontline plus. very quick receiving the product.actually ordering this time was a pleasure. looking forward to buy again in near future thank you soo much.
    Oily mess I cannot recommend. I was worried about applying an oily liquid externally but what are my choices in flea medicine? I have Heartgard pills and would have preferred a combination of Heartgard and Frontline but I could not find anything available online. Today a woman told me there is a product she got from her vet that is a onceamonth pill so I will be checking into that.Frontline applied as per directions left a large wet oily spot on my dogs back. How to keep the dog from rubbing it off on furniture and carpets I have no idea. The idea is it spreads over the dog's skin. How long does this take? I ended up using a brush to try to distribute the product so the dog did not appear to have an oil patch but it didn't help much.If your dog rubs its back on the ground after application it will pick up dirt and debris then what do you do? Brushing will just spread the dirt around because it is oily.Her fur is black so I imagine it would show up even more on some other colors.What do you do if your dog needs a bath about a week or two later ? Do you reapply? I could not figure that out either so just waited a month for the next application. It claims to be waterproof but how can that be?My dog is 52 pounds so I have the 4588 lb dose. The second time I applied it I tried distributing it over the top of the neck and upper back area so it wouldn't be such a large splotch and hoped it would begin spreading over the skin more quickly and would not be a mess. This did not work either. My dog looked like she was wet even after an hour long walk. I have her in the yard now with a rawhide giving the product as much time to spread or dissipate before bringing her in the house.I will never use this product again it is messy and unsightly. If you have a dog that stays outdoors all the time and does not have much human contact it might be fine. But if your dog is an indoors dog and people are going to pet it you should not use this product. I just wish I could get my money back it is expensive.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for 45- to 88-Pound Dogs and Puppies, 6 Month Flea and Tick Free My dog is a Chow mix and very furry. Ticks are impossible to find under her two layered coat until it's too late. At first I tried cheaper brands. They work on ticks but do nothing for fleas. Then my vet recommended ...Read the full

    • Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 6 Doses finally something that does what it says been down the road with flea and tick collars. Most seem to work when they are new. After the first month it's down hill all the way. Also after having problems with another brand and was looking for something that was vet ...Read the full

    • Frontline Plus for Dogs 23-44 lbs 3 Month, 1.34 mL It works! Don't really have much to say my dog doesn't have fleas or ticks so it looks like its working. I also like that the effectiveness of each dose is up to 3 months for fleas Advantix is only a month so this will go further if you're in an urban area without ...Read the full

    • Frontline Plus for Dogs 3 Mths 89-132 Lbs It works that's the point. I buy the largedog size of Frontline and divy it up between 6 cats and a small dog instructions for this can be found on multiple websites. There is usually a frenzy of itching when the fleas realize their time is ...Read the full

    • Frontline Plus for Dogs - 3 count - Dogs up to 22 lbs Be Aware Of The Fake I bought Frontline Plus here and NOTHING happened to the fleas. Checking on the Internet I read about COUNTERFEIT Frontline and when I bought Frontline from Petco I could see the difference. Fake ones are in metric ml not ...Read the full

    1 comment:

    1. I am very thankful to all your team for sharing such inspirational information.

      cats

      ReplyDelete