Sunday, May 20, 2012

DeFlea ready Flea Shampoo 8 Ounce Great product

DeFlea ready to use Flea Shampoo for Cats, 8-Ounce
DeFlea ready to use Flea Shampoo for Cats, 8-Ounce Read more...

  • Contains no detergents
  • Does not interfere with or wash out spot-on flea protection
  • No chance of fleas becoming resistant
  • No harsh chemicals
  • Can be used on small animals as well

  • Wasn't great I shampooed my cat with this product. After he dried I combed through his fur with a flea comb and there were several live fleas still. I didn't see any dead ones in the tub either. One thing it did was clean his fur nicely.
    Great product I have 3 cats and the fleas were torturing them. I got this item and it work great. The first time I tried it didn't quite kill all the flea that why it is 4 stars. When I stll saw some fleas on my cats I used the shampoo again the second time now all the fleas are gone.I also used this technique taught by a friend the second time I tried. It would be better to actually soak the cats in the bathtub from toe to the neck for 5 mins. Then scrub all the fur while they were under water so that there would be no air bubble between the cat fur for the flea to survive. Basically I was trying to drown some of the fleas that stayed on the cat body. The one close to the neck will try to move to the head of the cat where there is no water so the head is the first place to apply the shampoo on. After the five minute has passed I started scrubbing their bodies with the shampoo and let them stayed like that for 5 more mins. When I rinsed the cats a few fleas were floating dead on the water to the drain. Next I searched through their fur for fleas and spotted quite a few of them completely dead. The trick and the shampoo worked like a charm.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Really works! This flea comb far surpassed my expectations. After battling fleas for a couple of weeks I had resorted to handpicking them because all the medications I tried were not working. It is SO hard to catch those things without this ...Read the full

    • DeFlea Ready To Use Flea Shampoo for Dogs, 33-4/5-Ounce This stuff WORKS! I'm not big on writing reviews but I have to tell you people that are looking for flea shampoo .THIS STUFF WORKS! The first time I used it I thought maybe it didn't because my dog was scratching a lot but there was no sign of fleas when I gave him ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • DeFlea Pet and Bedding Flea Spray for Dogs and Cats, 24-Ounce Great spray with some caveats The dreaded flea had invaded my home. We've never had fleas before even with indoor/outdoor pets long haired pets and growing up in a forest so we were a little appalled and kept asking How did this happen? Regardless of how it happened ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment