Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MON PROGRAM Yellow 21 45lbs 7 15lbs Program Plus for dogs and cats

12 MON. PROGRAM Yellow For Dogs 21-45lbs and Cats 7-15lbs
12 MON. PROGRAM Yellow For Dogs 21-45lbs and Cats 7-15lbs Read more...

  • Preventing flea larvae and pupae (eggs) from developing
  • Comes in a suspension form
  • Given once monthly by mouth and should be given with food
  • Works at the egg stage
  • Each packet has 12 doses providing 12 months of protection

  • Program Plus for dogs and cats We live in the woods so having alot of rain this spring and now hot balmy weather the fleas are really bad. Program along with Frontline Plus on alternate months helped to gid rid of my problem.
    We had alot of fleas and two miserable cats ..seems to work well in combination with advantage I use the program and advantage on my cats. They are both females around 6 or 7 years old.one is white the other is black. A year ago we took in a stray for awhile and he must have had fleas.The black cat was'nt effected as badly as the white cat by the fleas.And the fleas were all over the house. jumping on me etc.The white cat was completely infested and her fur was patchy she was scabby. miserable.So I ordered the advantage and program and have used it since last august.Advantage kills the fleas on the cat as soon as you put in on the cat they leave the cat pretty quick and die. within a couple hours.. and keeps em off for about a month and the program gets into the fleaswhen they bite your cat and it prevents their eggs from forming a hard tooth to break outof the shell and they never hatch. So it seems as though it has eliminated the entire problem.Both my cats seem fine and my poor flea bitten white cat is now healthy and has a nice fluufy full white coat of hair.Seriously it worked wonders over a period of months the house seems clear but will see for sure this spring.It is also a great thing to be able to purchase these products with out the cost of a vet.Im not a veternarian and don't know for sure how safe this stuff is but to me it is better and safer than to have a house full of fleas and miserable sickly unhealthy flea bitten cats.Apparently ddt which was banned was not safe but you know there was never a bed bugs problem in this country either when it was used. How safe is it to have insects feeding off our pets and ourselves?So I have to say its a good thing to me.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Program Tabs 6pk Yellow Dog 21-45 lbs Cat 7-15 lbs Program is the BEST My Cat is Allergic to Advantage My cat is allergic to Frontline and Advantage which are topical pesticides that get ingested when the cat grooms itself. He would get a lump on his neck wherever I would apply it so I stopped using topical ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats,nitenpyram,2-25lbs Works as promised Capstar works great at killing adult fleas. It makes my cats a little wired as the fleas are dying but dead and nearly dead fleas literally come up to the surface of the cat's coat and fall off. No more itchy fleas for my babies. I just wish this ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Green Tabs for Dogs 25 Pounds or Over, 6 Tablets Safest product for sick or elderly animals Capstar is safe for use in cats and dogs that are sick. It is the Best medicine to stop an infestation you will see the fleas actually die before your eyes not an exaggeration put your dog or cat on a white towel and give ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment