Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Raid Flea Killer 16 Ounce Cans Best Flea Product!

Raid Flea Killer, 16-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)
Raid Flea Killer, 16-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6) Read more...

  • This item is not for sale in Catalina Island

  • Best Flea Product! We were plagued with fleas last year in the Spring we purchased a product from Home Depot and sprayed outside around the house.We purchased a natural product from the Pet store to bathe the cat it made her very sick and we had to bring her to the hospital.We found this product on Amazon and tried it we sprayed around the house and left the house for a few hours. After using the spray and the Raid flea bombs we finally got rid of the fleas. It is also a good idea to buy something for the cat to prevent getting the fleas in the first place. Our Vet recommend Front line.I would purchase this item again and Amazon had a really good price and quick shipping. I also would like to mention that it is hard to find this product in the store and if you do it is very expensive. I would purchase this product from Amazon again.
    Kills fleas dead fast Have used this before always hard to find. So I'm very glad to be able to order from Amazon for a great price. This has been very effective at killing fleas immediately in the yard and house only need a light dusting. When my present order arrives we'll give our hound one light dusting then just keep the yard and house maintained every 23 weeks. Never seen any ill effects or reactions. Cheaper and more importantly more effective than the high cost Advantix.
    Raid Flea Killer kills fleas but not flea eggs Summary Kills adult fleas effectively can runs out pretty quickly next time I'll buy Raid Flea Carpet and Room Spray.Review I had ordered this product thinking it was the Raid Flea Carpet and Room Spray which is in very similar packaging. The difference is that the Carpet and Room spray contains methoprene which kills flea eggs before they hatch. My mistake but I decided to use this Flea Killer anyway.The nozzle is on the side of the can rather than on top of the can and then you pointing down to your carpet. It's a little bit more difficult to apply to the carpet for this reason. If you aim down this can sometimes the product doesn't want to come out as much because the can is on it's side. It also says you can spray your dogs with this stuff but I did not want to try that.It seems to work for it's intended purpose. I've been vigilant in vacuuming and also using the Victor Flea Trap so I haven't seen anymore fleas. A can doesn't last very long though you use it up pretty quickly if you're treating both carpet and upholstery. I used 3 cans to treat 3 bedrooms carpeting on the stairs and the couch.In all I say this is a good product but the better product for treating your house is the Raid Flea Killer Carpet and Room Spray. That product seems to spread out better and seems to last a little longer too even though they are the same weight. I think it's in how the nozzle spreads out the spray.
    it works Remember with fleas you must use flea spray to interrupt their breeding cycle. My cat took off again male kitty about a month back but I'm still dealing with a few fleas. Will keep spraying once a week till I see no more for sure! Belive me you do not want a full blown flea infestation. You'll be spraying your home three times a day if that happens in order to just get a handle on them.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • SC Johnson #01651 Raid 16OZ Flea Killer This Stuff Works Great! Thank God! In thirty years we have gotten flea infestations twice. We have always had a couple of dogs and a couple of cats and they have always worn flea collars year round. But when you get infested it's the pits. Our first time was 20 ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    • Sergeant's 24-Ounce Flea-Free Breeze Home and Carpet Spray a helpful product fragrance is nice but very strong! a spray like FleaFree Breeze which not only kills fleas but also keeps flea eggs from developing into biting adults is a valuable tool in controling and preventing fleas in your home. i bought this product once ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment