Friday, May 11, 2012

MONTH Advantage Flea Control Teal Best flea control product

12 MONTH Advantage Flea Control Teal: For Dogs 11-20lbs.
12 MONTH Advantage Flea Control Teal: For Dogs 11-20lbs. Read more...


Best flea control product This product works great for my dogs. I have tried other big name product however none work at keeping the fleas off my dogs. I tried Frontline but it could not keep the fleas off of my dogs. All of my surrounding neighbors have dogs but because of this product my dogs don't have fleas therefore my yard is also has no fleas. Advantage works and my dogs have not had a flea on them since I started using this. My dogs are outside most of the time and when its cold I let them in knowing they have not one flea on them! I used to use Advantix which worked equally well however I was afraid it would be too strong for my smaller dog so I switched to Advantage and have not had any problems.
Read more...



Related Products

  • Advantage Topical Flea Treatment for Dogs over 55 Pounds, 4 Pack Weve had wonderful results with no ill effects We have three dogs & two cats & occasionally a few hundred if not thousand fleas. We use different doses to cover the whole herd.We used Advantage when we lived in TX & it worked great. Then we ...Read the full

  • Advantage - Teal for Dogs 11-20 lbs 4pk Advantage works when your fleas become immune to Frontline! For 4 years now I've been telling my vet that Frontline wasn't working and she kept assuring me I must have gotten a tampered batch not used it right etc. but I knew the fleas in my ...Read the full

  • Advantage Flea Control for Dogs, 11-20 lbs Teal, 6 Month not sure why? I have always used Advantage to control flees but I typically buy it from my vet. Since it was quite a bit cheaper I thought I would buy it on line. It arrived very quickly however it did not get rid of the flees at all! I ...Read the full

  • Bayer Advantage II Teal 6-Month Flea Control for Dogs 11-20 lbs. Works great on fleas With this product it seems that the fleas are finally gone! I've been trying unsuccessfully for months to control them with cheap products now I know better. One note though I bought the Advantage II but really should ...Read the full

  • 12 MONTH Advantage Purple for cats over 9lbs. Best Bet for Cats My vet recommended Frontline which did not get rid of fleas for my two cats. I started using Advantage which works perfectly. My cats do not have any flea issues. I first purchased this from a national pet pharmacy. Amazon ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment