Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Merial Frontline Plus 22 Pound 12 Pack Not sold by Amazon!!

Merial Frontline Plus for Dogs, 0 to 22-Pound, 12-Pack
Merial Frontline Plus for Dogs, 0 to 22-Pound, 12-Pack Read more...

  • Easy to apply
  • Kills all stages of fleas
  • Effective for ticks and lice
  • Kills 98-100% of fleas within 24 hours
  • Safe for pregnant and lactating queens

  • great product We've always used forntline with all our dogs and we've never had a flea problem. It's nice to buy the whole years worth and not worry about running out. Good prices on amazon.
    Great Stuff really this is the only stuff that works. I bought the hartz flea medicine and it killed the fleas that were on my dog that day but they were back in the next 2 days. Frontline gets rid of the problem in a day. just don't bathe your dog first. The medicine only works if the dog has enough natural oils for it to mix with. As a side note it is really not worth treating your dog every month. Just keep an eye out for fleas. if they are present then use this. it is a toxin so you really don't want to use it for no reason.
    End to the problem of ticks and fleas I have 7 dogs and ticks and fleas were a terrible problem. I've been using Frontline Plus for over two years now and you can't find a flea or tick in any one of them. I apply it to them once a month and I strongly recommend it.
    Frontline in bulk With 7 dogs their Frontline Plus bill can be excessive at times. The product works very well since our dogs live inside at night and outside most days.Buying the 12 pack save about 12 bucks so this was a great deal. Service was quick and painless.
    Conspiracy This is a great product. Everyone I know uses it and we all have the same complaint. Why is it the stores only carry that other stuff that doesnt work? I have to go online or search for some specialty store to get this. It is crazy.GREAT PRODUCT.
    Damn hurry up!!! What's it on a slow boat from china it has been36 days and still have not received my item.
    Not sold by Amazon!! Although this product says Ships from and sold by Amazon.com when I ordered it my order was sent to two merchants instead. Not only did I not get my items in two days like my Prime membership gives me but one had not shipped at all three days later and the other one charged me shipping which is still slow. AT NO TIME did I do anything different than I have a billion times when placing this order so I don't understand how this happened. I understand how to buy from other merchants and I did NOT do that in this case. The only help I got from Amazon customer service was that is how the order was placed sorry. I am VERY disappointed with Amazon for the first time in my 13 or so years ordering from them. Good thing I turned off OneClick ordering.
    frontline and seizures   | 0 of 2 people found the following review helpful
    Not sold by AMAZON!! Although this product says Ships from and sold by Amazon.com when I ordered it my order was sent to two merchants instead. Not only did I not get my items in two days like my Prime membership gives me but one had not shipped at all three days later and the other one charged me shipping which is still slow. AT NO TIME did I do anything different than I have a billion times when placing this order so I don't understand how this happened. I understand how to buy from other merchants and I did NOT do that in this case. The only help I got from Amazon customer service was that is how the order was placed sorry. I am VERY disappointed with Amazon for the first time in my 13 or so years ordering from them. Good thing I turned off OneClick ordering.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment