Monday, May 21, 2012

Zodiac Spot Plus Control count Do not buy this.

Zodiac Spot On Plus Flea & Tick Control, Cats 5 lbs. and Over, 8 count
Zodiac Spot On Plus Flea & Tick Control, Cats 5 lbs. and Over, 8 count Read more...

  • Kills and repels mosquitoes for up to 18 days
  • Kills fleas and deer ticks for up to 1 month
  • Pet Specifix applicator shape helps prevent misuse on dogs
  • Stops flea life cycle and prevents reinfestation
  • Kills flea eggs for up to 1 month

  • I do not recommend this product It did not kill the fleas on any of my cats. In addition it made one of my cats really sick.
    Do not buy this. Not only does this product not work it is also extremely dangerous. Animals have died. Just get medicine from the vet it is absolutely worth the extra money.
    Do you care about your cat? I learned a lesson the hard way this was a major mistake in trying to save money. My cat also has the matted hair like wads of gum never thought it could be this treatment. He will have to be taken to the vet to have his back fur shaved. Thankfully he seems fine but it scared the heck out of me.Back to Frontline the vet bill wiped away any savings. Love your cat spend some money on a safer product.
    Worst product Will NEVER buy again.I tried this because it was so much cheaper than the Frontline brand. The medicine is horribly sticky and made my cats' fur a gooey mess. And you can't get the stuff OFF once you put it on! I had to trim my poor cat's fur grooming herself was making her sick.
    Read more...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment