Saturday, May 12, 2012

Program Dogs 11 pounds Cats They work!!!

Program for Dogs 11 to 20 pounds or Cats up to 6 pounds
Program for Dogs 11 to 20 pounds or Cats up to 6 pounds Read more...

  • Comes in the form of Flavor Tablets
  • Product has no effect on adult fleas but rather controls fleas by breaking the flea cycle at the egg stage
  • Each packet has at least 6 tablets providing 6 months of proteciton
  • The new Program Flavor Tablets are tastier and easier to administer!

  • Best Flea Program After experiencing a flea infestation and trying just about every product out there I did NOT use a flea bomb this product saved my sanity! Along with it's partner Capstar I can say I have no more fear of a flea infestation.Program is a pill your pet takes once a month for preventative measures. The Capstar is a pill you give your pet at the first sighting of a flea. It says it starts to work within 1/2 hour mine worked even faster.I don't know that you can say any more these products were awesome! I will never use another product as in my opinion this one will save you time and money in the long run. Your pet will agree!As a side note I overheard my vet telling a client that the flea bombs are worthless and not to use them as they do not actually get into the cracks and crevices where fleas and their eggs hide.One other note is to remember to wash all your bedding and vacuum everywhere especially your furniture and under beds and furniture with open bottoms in your house if you have a flea infestation. Seeing a couple fleas on your animals may or may not warrant that. Also remember to empty your vacuum cleaner right away after vacuuming and dispose of the bag or contents in a bag seal and put in a garbage can ASAP so the live fleas do not get back out and reinfest your home.
    They work!!! What the veterinarians charge is so high in price for the exact same thing. I buy mine online and save money and the quality is no different. Kind of a nobrainer in my opinion.
    Not Recommended My dog have been using this product for 1 month. She is now getting fleas badly. Her skin was irritated and itched terribily. I had to take her to the doctor for different kind of medicine. I wasted the money. And it is not cheap. Very disappointed. Never buy this again.
    Worthless even with Capstar We used this with all of our pets with Capstar. It seemed to make no difference what so ever. Maybe the fleas here are just resistant to it. We're going back to Comfortis.
    Program for fleas My sister told me about this product said none of her dogs ever got 1 flea on them so I bought some for my Maltese and she was right My dog never got any fleas either just 1 pill a month works great.
    it works but it takes a little patience We developed a terrible flea infestation when our local flea population became resistant to first Advantage then Frontline. At first I thought Program wasn't working either but it took a little over a month to begin really noticing a difference. Now we're not completely fleafree but it seems to be under control.
    Perfect for sensitive dogs! My Buster 2.5 yr Bichon Frise has very sensitive skin and the topical flea meds make him very uncomfortable they smell bad and even worse he gets lethargic. Program I can give to Buster and he thinks it's a treat and there's not a single bad side effect.
    Program tabs are the easiest and best solution for fleas We have been using Program for our dogs for years and it works beautifully. Here in the San Diego area we tend to just use it during the highest flea season which is usually May October but you can use it year round. Program is a chewable tablet that you give your animal once a month and it keeps him/her flea free. It is so much easier to use than the stuff you have to rub behind their neck and you don't have to worry about it washing off.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Program Tabs 6pk Yellow Dog 21-45 lbs Cat 7-15 lbs Program is the BEST My Cat is Allergic to Advantage My cat is allergic to Frontline and Advantage which are topical pesticides that get ingested when the cat grooms itself. He would get a lump on his neck wherever I would apply it so I stopped using topical ...Read the full

    • Capstar For Dogs And Cats 2 To 25 lbs (6 Tablets) Best Flea Product EVER but use with another program!! First I need to say in response to a number of other reviews that this is not something to prevent fleas or to be the end all to your flea problems. This pill gets you off to a great start but you need to use a ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Green Tabs for Dogs 25 Pounds or Over, 6 Tablets Safest product for sick or elderly animals Capstar is safe for use in cats and dogs that are sick. It is the Best medicine to stop an infestation you will see the fleas actually die before your eyes not an exaggeration put your dog or cat on a white towel and give ...Read the full

    • Program Flavor Tabs (Dog 0 to 10 lbs) Used with Capstar It works well. The main things I have found with Program is that it takes awhile to get into the system. You won't see immediate results here. It really kicked in good on the 3 to 4 month and from that point on no more eggs ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment