Friday, May 18, 2012

Hartz Ultraguard Plus Home Fogger Waste Of Money

Hartz Ultraguard Plus Home Fogger 3 Pack
Hartz Ultraguard Plus Home Fogger 3 Pack Read more...

  • Works for 210 days
  • Kills eggs
  • This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
  • For pets and homes
  • Contains Insect Growth Regulator

  • Another Quality Product from Hartz I recently used this to solve a flea problem in my home. It worked exactly as promised. I have used Hartz products before and this one did the trick. I looked online and there is low risk to humans and is relatively safe. There are known problems with cold blooded pets like fish and reptiles. I dont have any cold blooded pets so this was a good solution for me. I will use it again in the future if I ever have a flea problem.
    No No No No No No No No Don't buy this or anything else made by Hartz. Their products are extremely unsafe. Thousands of people's pets have been poisoned by their flea and tick treatments. Don't pinch pennies when it comes to your pet. Using Hartz is like playing Russian roulette with their life.
    Not an adequate solution for serious fleas We have had animals for 10 years and this was our first time to get fleas indoors. It went from seeing a few and treating our pets to where our house was being overrun by them. We wanted to handle the situation ourselves so we went and bought two of the 4 in 1 Home Fogger kits. Came home and removed all of our pets from the house set the foggers actually went and stayed in a hotel to get away from them. When we came home the fleas were still in abundance. We stayed in a hotel for two nights! I'm not saying that we didn't notice a reduction in the amount of fleas but there were still fleas EVERYWHERE. You do get what you pay for I think that's the bottom line here. If you have a slight flea problem maybe it would work. But we ended up just calling The Bug Man and having him come out and spray both inside and outside of our house. It was our normal bug guy and he gave us GREAT information about the product we used. He told us that the fogger basically goes up into the air and falls in a 3 ft. radius around the canister. Since you are told on the package to turn off the A/C unit it doesn't even really circulate the house. In addition it does NOT penetrate the cocoon which it claims to on the box.
    Waste Of Money
    cannot return Please keep in mind that you cannot return this product. We had a few fleas in our house and I purchased this because we wanted them out fast. Before we even used it they were gone. So I tried to return it but Amazon has a policy that you can't return these types of products. So I was disappointed in that.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 6 Doses finally something that does what it says been down the road with flea and tick collars. Most seem to work when they are new. After the first month it's down hill all the way. Also after having problems with another brand and was looking for something that was vet ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Home Spray, 22oz I use it alot! i have two outside pens for my dog to use. i spray this product on her rugs and anywhere else in both pens to keep the ants and fleas away. i have not seen fleas around so far but the ants are always trying to be a pest. it ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment