Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Program Yellow 21 45 month supply We love Program, and so does our dog

Program Yellow for dogs 21-45 lbs 12 month supply
Program Yellow for dogs 21-45 lbs 12 month supply Read more...

  • Once a month flavor tablet
  • Flea eggs become sterile
  • 12 individual doses

  • So much easier than trying to put liquid on the dogs I have been using Program on my dogs for about a year now never had a problem with fleas so I'm assuming it's working. They also don't suffer any detectable side effects from an oral flea protection versus a liquid applied on their skin/coat. I always had problems getting the liquid on them and feeling confident I got enough of it close enough to their skin. This is so much easier.
    We love Program and so does our dog For years we used Frontline drops on our indoor/outdoor dog and it controlled fleas. But in the last year or two it quit working either the product formulation was changed or the fleas have mutated. Last summer our dog suffered a lot despite our giving him flea baths using a flea collar giving him garlic and Brewer's yeast supplements spraying the yard giving him cedar chips to sleep on and putting the drops on his back. He also brought fleas in the house and the whole family suffered with bites and itching.Someone suggested we try Program and I'm so glad we did! It keeps him fleafree all month long and it's easy to give to him. It kills adult and juvenile fleas eggs and also kills fleas in his surroundings not just on him.In addition we give him CapStar which kills all the living fleas within 30 minutes. It doesn't kill eggs or prevent reinfestation but it does give him immediate relief until the Program gets to work.I highly recommend this product for anyone who has a dog that suffers with fleas.
    Program Tabs I have used Program for our dogs past and present for years. It does a great job and I don't have to worry about the grandkids touching the other types of flea protection because this is an internal medication. All our dogs have been the larger breed of 65lbs to 190lbs.
    Easy way to fight the ticks and fleas. I use Program for my dogs since they were puppies and prove to be an effective way to combat ticks and fleas.Very easy to use I always hide the pill into a piece of meat or chicken as a treat to my dogs and they devour the snack for my little chihuahua I break the pill in two pieces so is easy to give it to her.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Program Tabs 6pk Yellow Dog 21-45 lbs Cat 7-15 lbs Program is the BEST My Cat is Allergic to Advantage My cat is allergic to Frontline and Advantage which are topical pesticides that get ingested when the cat grooms itself. He would get a lump on his neck wherever I would apply it so I stopped using topical ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Green Tabs for Dogs 25 Pounds or Over, 6 Tablets Safest product for sick or elderly animals Capstar is safe for use in cats and dogs that are sick. It is the Best medicine to stop an infestation you will see the fleas actually die before your eyes not an exaggeration put your dog or cat on a white towel and give ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • CAPSTAR Green for Dogs over 25 lbs-6 tablets The most effective immediate relief for a flea infested dog This stuff is the real deal. Our family owns three large dogs between 6085lbs and were plagued by fleas over the summer. Each pet was on a combination of both Frontline and Sentinel which still did not ...Read the full

    • Program Red for dogs 11-20 lbs 12 month supply Excellent flea control method I've used this product on my two dogs for over 4 years now and I have no complaints about it.They are tick and fleas free since i started to use this medication per my veterinarian's recommendation.Inexpensive ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment