Friday, June 1, 2012

Adams Dual Action Flea Collars Made cat act weird

Adams Dual Action Flea & Tick Collars for Cats
Adams Dual Action Flea & Tick Collars for Cats Read more...

  • long-lasting protection for 6 months
  • fresh powdery scent
  • fast-acting

  • Balding Kitty This flea collar looked so cute on my kitty until I noticed his fur was falling out. He is now missing about an inch width of fur all around his neck. He's always worn a flea collar but this was the first one to rub all his fur off. Beware of toxic collar.
    Made cat act weird This flea collar might work fine but I couldn't leave it on my cat any longer.It had a powdery smell so it didn't smell like chemicals or anything but from the minute I put it on my cat she started squinting and acting lethargic.She just wasn't acting like herself so after a few days I took it off.
    Best flea collar on the market. This is the best flea collar on the market. It cleared up all the fleas and allowed the hair to grow back. My kitties were losing hair due to skin allergies as a result of fleas. With this collar the fleas are gone and their hair is growing back.
    Read more...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment