Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Program Dogs 21 pounds Cats Waste of Money!

Program for Dogs 21 to 45 pounds or Cats 7 to 15 pounds
Program for Dogs 21 to 45 pounds or Cats 7 to 15 pounds Read more...


A Vet recommend this product for a cat with a fungus infection. Our vet recommended this product for our cat with a fungus infection. It helped clear up the problem and the cat has been infection free for over a year. We use this product as a maintenance program since the cat is an indoor cat and doesn't even want to go outside.
Waste of Money! I have a pointer that is highly allergic to fleas so it is imperative that I have a flea control product that works. I have been using the spot on stuff but it didn't seem to be effective enough. I bought the Program thinking it would be just what I needed to control my dog's fleas. His fleas are actually worse now than they were before. This was a total waste of money for me.
Read more...



Related Products

  • Program Tabs 6pk Yellow Dog 21-45 lbs Cat 7-15 lbs Program is the BEST My Cat is Allergic to Advantage My cat is allergic to Frontline and Advantage which are topical pesticides that get ingested when the cat grooms itself. He would get a lump on his neck wherever I would apply it so I stopped using topical ...Read the full

  • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

  • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Green Tabs for Dogs 25 Pounds or Over, 6 Tablets Safest product for sick or elderly animals Capstar is safe for use in cats and dogs that are sick. It is the Best medicine to stop an infestation you will see the fleas actually die before your eyes not an exaggeration put your dog or cat on a white towel and give ...Read the full

  • Program for Dogs 11 to 20 pounds or Cats up to 6 pounds Best Flea Program After experiencing a flea infestation and trying just about every product out there I did NOT use a flea bomb this product saved my sanity! Along with it's partner Capstar I can say I have no more fear of a flea infestation.Program is a pill ...Read the full

  • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats,nitenpyram, 6 tablets, 2-25lbs Works as promised Capstar works great at killing adult fleas. It makes my cats a little wired as the fleas are dying but dead and nearly dead fleas literally come up to the surface of the cat's coat and fall off. No more itchy fleas for my babies. I just wish this ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment