Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Program dogs 11 20 month supply Program Red for dogs 11-20 lbs 12 month supply

Program Red for dogs 11-20 lbs 12 month supply
Program Red for dogs 11-20 lbs 12 month supply Read more...

  • Once a month flavor tablet
  • 12 individual doses
  • Flea eggs become sterile

  • Wonderful Flea Control Learned of this product last year late in very active flea season and decided to give it a try. Thank Goodness!I was fed up with putting poisons on my dog only to find LOTS of fleas still on him a peke with long hair. At first I had to also use Capstar for a few doses to eliminate fleas he already had. This product works and is costs much less per dose than those little packets of squeezeon poison. It's wonderful to have no fleas on my dog or in my home. They had been a problem in the home in the past too. Highly recommended.
    wrong item I ordered the red program tabs for dogs and received the yellow ones for dogs and fat cats. I'm sure they do the same thing but I would have liked to have gotten what I ordered I saw the yellow ones cheaper elsewhere had I known that was what I was getting I would have bought them there.
    Program works great! This product is fabulous! My senior dog and I have tried EVERYTHING with moderate results but within an hour he was no longer itching and the fleas were dropping. This is the best easy to use medication I've found to help break the fleas cycle. Teamed with the regular drops behind the neck and a washing we were flea free in a day and just doing maintenance to make sure they don't resurface. We'd tried the drops and dips to no avail it's like the fleas would just hide but with Program they didn't stand a chance. It's now been 3 weeks and we are very pleased with the results. Worth the $$.
    Program Red for dogs 1120 lbs 12 month supply I love this product. I have used this on my dog for the past two months and it has worked great.
    Excellent flea control method I've used this product on my two dogs for over 4 years now and I have no complaints about it.They are tick and fleas free since i started to use this medication per my veterinarian's recommendation.Inexpensive and effective you need to have an alternate flea control such as a collar or drops on the first month of the treatment since takes one cycle for the medication to take effect.No side effects an easy to give to my dogs just slip the pill into a piece of soft and tasty snack and voilà.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Program for Dogs 11 to 20 pounds or Cats up to 6 pounds Best Flea Program After experiencing a flea infestation and trying just about every product out there I did NOT use a flea bomb this product saved my sanity! Along with it's partner Capstar I can say I have no more fear of a flea infestation.Program is a pill ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Program Tabs 6pk Yellow Dog 21-45 lbs Cat 7-15 lbs Program is the BEST My Cat is Allergic to Advantage My cat is allergic to Frontline and Advantage which are topical pesticides that get ingested when the cat grooms itself. He would get a lump on his neck wherever I would apply it so I stopped using topical ...Read the full

    • Program Yellow for dogs 21-45 lbs 12 month supply Program Tabs I have used Program for our dogs past and present for years. It does a great job and I don't have to worry about the grandkids touching the other types of flea protection because this is an internal medication. All our dogs have been the larger breed of ...Read the full

    • Capstar For Dogs & Cats 2-25 Lbs (Blue) @ works better then capstar I recieved my order today and Im very very impressed! Fleas were falling off dead within 15 minutes of giving our Sushi cat the tablet. we were to the point where even Advantage wasnt working anymore and our home ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment