Thursday, June 21, 2012

Zodiac Flea Conditioning Shampoo Puppies Great smelling shampoo that lasts a good amount of time

Zodiac Flea & Tick Conditioning Shampoo for Puppies, 18 oz
Zodiac Flea & Tick Conditioning Shampoo for Puppies, 18 oz Read more...

  • Sensitive skin formula
  • Kills flea eggs for up to 28 days
  • Contains aloe lanolin oatmeal and coconut extract
  • Kills fleas ticks and lice

  • Great smelling shampoo that lasts a good amount of time I have used this shampoo on my Shiba Inu since the day she came home as a pup for 5+ years and I love it. It cleans and lathers well. After the wet dog smell dries up the clean shampooed fur smells great and lasts for at least a month. I usually just wipe her face since she gets that area dirty but the rest of the body stays nice and fresh smelling.I have also used this shampoo on our Maltese and I got the same results.The only gripe I have is that ticks are still latching onto our dogs here and there. Never had either dog get fleas so I guess that portion may be doing its job.
    Perfect solution Wow this is a great shampoo I take my dog hunting with me and sometimes in the field he gets things on him that are unwanted most of the animals in the wild have ticks and fleas on them. This shampoo solves my problems everytime after the trip I wash him with this shampoo and so far I haven't had any problems.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Really works! This flea comb far surpassed my expectations. After battling fleas for a couple of weeks I had resorted to handpicking them because all the medications I tried were not working. It is SO hard to catch those things without this ...Read the full

    • Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, & Kittens, 16 oz Best flea/tick spray Having owned cats and dogs for most of my life this is one product I've relied on for flea/tick problems. I have tried several of the spottype products and some of my chihuahuas have had problems with them. Needless to ...Read the full

    • Bags on Board Bone Dispenser, 30 Bags The Best I tried 4 different poop bag holders and this product is by far the best. Easy to put a refill roll in easy to pull a bag when needed and perfectly hanging on the leash. Well made with hard plastic. I won't go for anything else. The ...Read the full

    • KONG Classic Kong Dog Toy, Large, Red Keeps a German Shepherd Happy My German shepherd loves this toy. As both my husband and I work we have to leave her alone for 8 hours a day. I give her a kong filled with treats each morning and often when I get home that she is still working on getting the stuff ...Read the full

    • Rogz Reflective 3/4-Inch Fanbelt 6-Foot Dog Lead, Large, Black Beautiful light weight strong reflective This 3/4 inch wide Roqz Reflective Dog Lead is a superior $10.00 replacement to a $20 reflective leash of another brand that was stolen at a dog park.All materials seem to be top quality. It is more ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment