Sunday, June 24, 2012

SentryHOME Carpet Spray 96 Fluid Ounce This stuff works

SentryHOME Flea and Tick Home and Carpet Spray 96-Fluid Ounce
SentryHOME Flea and Tick Home and Carpet Spray 96-Fluid Ounce Read more...

  • Home and carpet spray
  • Protects for 7 months
  • Kills fleas and ticks eggs and larvae
  • Eliminates odors
  • Prevents eggs from hatching for 210 days

  • Good Product Terrible Sprayer!!! The product seems to do the job.the problem is the sprayer. It leaks a lot! Ended up with more product on our hands and dripping around on the floor than we had to spray. And it says not to get this stuff on your hands then put a sprayer on it that works!!!! Finally retro fitted a sprayer from a different bottle and it seems to do much better! But really should a person have to do this???? Sentry Home needs to redesign the sprayer so it does not leak all over. If I buy this again we will use a different sprayer right off the bat and not have the mess we had the first time we used it.
    Spray handle leaks a bit but is effective. Wear gloves We use this as part of a preventative plan. We have 3 dogs and one cat that are all indoor/outdoor. We started using this product back in April 2011 as part of a flea prevention plan. Because 2 of our dogs are Pomeranian's and our cat is long haired sometimes I think some of the monthly treatment gets lost in their fur and they don't get the full treatment no matter how hard we try.The cost
    IT WORKED FOR ME I read the reviews of this product before purchasing so I was not surprised that it worked well. I didn't use the sprayer attached to the bottle but put it in a small pressure sprayer to save time. It was almost too easy! I thoroughly vacuumed and cleaned every surface I needed to treat sprayed enough to surfacecoat the carpet and furniture and as soon as it was dry I let the dogs back in. It's a big plus that the fragrance is pleasant the product is not sticky or messy after it dries and it did not affect my dogs in any way. The fleas however have vanished.
    Sentry Home Flea and Tick spray I found this to be somewhat effective and safe around pets after spray has dried. Would recommend it for light infestation of Fleas. Have not had experience with effectiveness on ticks.
    Still See Fleas I just received this item in the mail yesterday May 3rd 2012 and used it the same night spraying the entire house with the exception of the one room that's off limits to Lila my cat pending permission to spray it which I have now received with limits. However early this morning several hours after spraying and thus plenty after the spray had dried I was bit by a few fleas and they normally don't bite me just land on me awaiting my swiping palms.
    Not sure if it worked To be honest I had such a bad flea problem that even bombing my house 3 times did not work. I would say it helped a little. In the ens the cold weather killed them off.
    I love this stuff!!!
    Works well and doesn't smell This works well. It got rid of the fleas in one application. I've used another brand which smelled and the smell lasted for a long time. If this stuff had a scent I don't think so it was very mild and went away quickly.
    It works!!! This flee spray works to get rid of flees in your home and maintain it. I used it with a combination of advantage K9advantix capstar pills and adams flee spray it goes on the dog. It helps to break the cycle of flees in your carpet. I would recommend buying from here as the same product is twice the cost in pet stores.
    This stuff works Very dry here in Florida. Had a flea problem. Tried various over the counter flea sprays and some from my vet. No luck. Ordered this product from amazon and followed the directions to the letter. If it didn't move it got sprayed. Took a whole day to do the house. You know move furniture vacuum spray move furniture back. Washed all bedding in hot water. Also treated animal with Frontline and Capstar good stuff. No more fleas. Be sure to put a couple of tablespoons of salt and borax in your vacuum cleaner bags to kill the flea eggs or throw the bags away after you clean up. Recommend this stuff because it worked for me. The cat is much happier too.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus Potential side effects for cats I currently have 5 healthy indoor cats. They range from 6years old to seven months. The two younger cats I had up for adoption for a few weeks along with their littermates at a local cat rescue shelter. During ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Handsdown the best flea comb I've ever used! I don't typically write reviews but I thought this flea comb deserved one. I have six cats and when we get fleas it can be a miserable chore to get rid of them. The handle is convenient but the ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment