Monday, June 11, 2012

Spot Cats over Month Supply Not worth the risk!

Bio Spot Spot On for Cats over 5 lbs., 3 Month Supply
Bio Spot Spot On for Cats over 5 lbs., 3 Month Supply Read more...

  • Kills fleas flea eggs and deer ticks for up to one month
  • Contains a natural coat conditioner
  • Kills and repels mosquitoes that may transmit heartworm disease

  • Flea and Tick Treatment It seems that this product is going to eventually be okay for my cat but after 4 days she still has the spikey look at her neck from the application. At least it has not made her sick and I have not noticed any residue on fabrics.
    Not worth the risk! I have 4 cats so dosing them with monthly flea meds is expensive. I tried biospot a few years ago ordered through Dr Fosters & Smith. One of my cats went bald in the application area and started shedding a lot more hair than usual. I didn't notice anything funny in the other 3 cats. Of course I returned unused portions for a refund. Now a couple years later I am searching for a cheaper alternative to frontline plus. I happened upon these reviews and wanted to share our experience. Reminded me that it's probably best to stick with what we are using.
    Worthless Thankfully my cat did not become ill but that was probably because I had to wipe half of it off her. I've used a lot of products and usually they cause slight irritation on my cat but they still got rid of fleas. With this product my cat got the worst flea breakout she's ever had.
    My cat lost his hair! So very similar to a few other reviews. I bought Bio Spot because it was significantly cheaper that Advantage and I thought I would give it a try. There is A LOT of liquid in the pouch for one cat. I felt like I could have used one application on all 3 of my cats. I put the solution on 5 days ago and they still have greasy patches on their necks front and back! One of my cats has a lost a patch of hair on the back of his neck where I applied the solution. I regret buying this product and if I could do it all over again I would spend the money on Advantage.
    Dangerous! I suspected my cat had fleas so we purchased biospot. I wish I would have read all of your reviews before doing so or I never would have even thought about purchasing that stuff. I noticed my cat acting very odd after I applied biospot to the back of his neck. He was agitated and itchy and hid under the bed for two days. By the third day I noticed two giant chunks of hair were missing from the back of his neck and the skin where his hair used to be was very red and sore looking. I immediately gave him a bath and called the vet. My vet informed me that stuff is very toxic and she has seen animals seizure and die. I dont understand why this product is even being sold. Stay away from it.P.
    Do not buy this product. It should be banned. Do not buy this product. It should be banned. Stick with Advantage or Frontline. Effective and cheaper in the long run.
    This product is a lawsuit in waiting!!! Bought this lethal crud b/c Petco didn't have Advantage or Frontline. Within a couple hours my cat was frothing at the mouth scratching the application area and disoriented falling into things as she tried to walk.
    WILL KILL YOUR CAT NOT THE FLEAS!
    Warning! Warning! Warning! Do not even try this product if you care about your pet!! I have 3 cats two Persians and 1 large Himalayian/Siamese. I bought this at the locally owned Farm store. They only carried Biospot and the the two major more expensive brands. Since I wasn't even sure our cat had fleas I thought I would try this one and if it didn't work well I was only out $12. No where in the instructions did it say to spot test or anything! I applied a full does to the big cat whom we suspected of having fleas and a half dose to each smaller persian. By the time my daughter came home from school the following day she called me in a panic to tell me something is wrong with ALL of the cats! I came home to find the big cat lethargic one persian confused disorientated and twitching and the other persian had scratched a 3 portion of her neck down to a bloody scab! I had to immediatly bath all of them in Dawn per the vetand we all know how bathing a cat is especially a long haired persian and a 17 pound old himasiamese!! It has been three days and one persian is still lethargic and just not herself. The other persian is still itching despite me applying benadryl etc. Her poor neck looks awful.
    serious side effects I put this on my 12+ lb older cat about 5 days ago. After a day I notice he was lethargic and was having problems with his hind legs. He use to walk around with his tail in the air now it just drags behind him and he stumbles going down the stairs. I followed what other people posted here and gave him a nice warm bath raising him several times with a clear water. He has perked up some and that maybe from just getting the stuff off of his skin. He still stumbles going down the stairs and he still can flex his tail.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Bio Spot Spot On for Cats over 5 lbs., 6 Month Supply Good company bad purchase My product came quickly without any problems. However I applied the product and it acted as a poison to my cat. Contacted the vet and they stated this product SHOULD NOT be on the market. Animals have died from ...Read the full

    • Bio Spot Spot On Flea & Tick Control for Cats Over 5 lbs, 3 Pack DANGEROUS TOXIC TO CATS Trying to save some cash we picked up this supply of Bio Spot for our three indoor cats 1 2.5 and 14 yrs old. We administered a full dose to each cat. All three exhibited symptoms I later learned are those of poisoning dizziness ...Read the full

    • Bio Spot Spot On for Dogs 16-30 lbs., 3 Month Supply Works great and is cheap I've been using bio spot for years now and I have never found a tick or flea on any of my dogs. I will admit that my dogs are mostly house dogs and only spend a couple of hours outside a day so I don't know how this ...Read the full

    • Bio Spot Spot On for Cats under 5 lbs., 3 Month Supply Does not work I bought this product for my five month old kitten. Not only did it leave a nasty looking grease spot on him for a week he still has fleas everywhere.I would not buy this product againI have learned you get what you pay for. ...Read the full

    • Farnam Bio-Spot 6 Month-Dog X-Small under 15lbs GREAT PRODUCT GREAT PRICE I've used Frontline in the past and was satisfied with the product but not the price. It is over priced so I did research and found BioSpot and I have to say it works great. We just recently moved upstate New York where there are plenty ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment