Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bio Spot Pyrethrin Flea Tick Pyrethrin is NOT main ingredient

Bio Spot Pyrethrin Flea & Tick Dip, 4 oz
Bio Spot Pyrethrin Flea & Tick Dip, 4 oz Read more...

  • Contains aloe vera extract and lanolin
  • For dogs and cats
  • Kills and repels fleas ticks lice gnats mosquitoes and flies

  • Works GREAT!!! I have been using this Bio Spot Pyrethrin Flea & Tick Dip now for about 3months. I have 2 long hairsone being a himalayan with very thick fur! and I have had no problems with fleas any longer! I was having quite the battle and after finally winning the war and spending a fortune bombing the house etcI have finally found the perfect solution for the furry critters! This works soooo well! The cost is minimal especially since you only need about 15cc of the dip mixed with a gallon of warm water the bottle lasts awhile. I dip both cats with the same solution and I usually dip the cats every 3 weeks. This leaves their fur really soft and with a nice clean scentnot a heavy medicinal pesticide smelleeewww! I also usein conjuction with the Dip the Flea capsule from Little City Dogs with the Nitenpyram the same as the Capstarbut for much less cost. I have my Himalayan groomed all the time and have not had any comments of fleas being on him.
    Pyrethrin is NOT main ingredient I'm sure the product does it's job and for that I gave it two stars but I was looking for pyrethrin alone without all the added other pesticides and this product only has 0.97% pyrethrin in it. Less than a single percentage. Very disappointed that fact wasn't made clear as the name of it implies that it's the main ingredient and you can't read it from the picture.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Adams Plus Pyrethrin Dip, 4 oz ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Green Tabs for Dogs 25 Pounds or Over, 6 Tablets Safest product for sick or elderly animals Capstar is safe for use in cats and dogs that are sick. It is the Best medicine to stop an infestation you will see the fleas actually die before your eyes not an exaggeration put your dog or cat on a white towel and give ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment