Saturday, June 16, 2012

Martins Prefurred Cats Flea Control Not totally like Frontline Plus

Martin's Prefurred for Cats Flea Control
Martin's Prefurred for Cats Flea Control Read more...

  • kills fleas, ticks, chewing lice, flea eggs and Larvae
  • rapid elimination fo chewing lice infestations
  • Waterproof
  • kills flea infestations for up to 6 weeks

  • Not totally like Frontline Plus I bought this thinking it would be like Frontline which I have used. This product after applied has a very bad odor which Frontline does not have. My cat did not feel real good either but seems to be okay now. The smell of this stuff is just offensive to me so I assume the cat doesn't like it either. It may work but I will not use anymore of it. I would prefer to spend the money for Frontline and make me and the cat happy. If your cats are outside all the time it may be okay but if your cat wants to sleep with you or lay in your lap you will wish you never used it.
    Read more...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment