Monday, June 4, 2012

PetArmor Plus Dogs Lbs Dose Didn't work for me

PetArmor Plus for Dogs 45 to 88 Lbs 3 Dose Box
PetArmor Plus for Dogs 45 to 88 Lbs 3 Dose Box Read more...

  • Kills fleas, ticks and lice.
  • For Dogs up to 45-88 lbs.
  • Lasts up to 3 months.
  • 3 Dose Box.
  • Fast, long lasting & waterproof.

  • Waste of money and time This product is such an absolute waste of money. It does NOTHING for the fleas my dog had NONE before we started using it and after 2 months was infested. I called the company and they just gave a total runaround. Also for the first 48 hours after you applied it to her she was lethargic and had a dry nose. Dumping this junk out and never buying again.
    This stuff works great I have two very big dogs and this stuff works great haven't had any problems I was a former frontline + user but it got very expensive having to use a total of 3 tubes a month since this product it cut my cost in half.
    Made my dog sick! I purchased this product at Walmartdue to the lower price. You get what you pay for. I previously bought Frontline plus for my dog and it worked greatbut due to budget restrictionsI decided to be a cheapo and get this. Well not only did it NOT work on my doggolden lab2255 lbsit made his sickand feverish. So the poor little guy had fleas biting himAND some kind of reaction to this. I did NOT have this problem with Frontline plusand it was very affective.A friend of mine had a smaller lap dogand I guess it worked well for herbut with the bigger ones it seemed to not work well at all. YES the active ingredient is the same as FrontlineBUT it's the not listedfillers that are making these pets sickand some are even dying. I have switched to Advantage 11as I was told the fleas have built up a tolerance to Frontline as well.If you do buy this productI do not recommendPLEASE watch your pet CAREFULLY to make sure there are no adverse reactions to the meds. My heart goes out to those who have lost pets due to this product.
    For shame Amazon I guess the days are gone when I could presume that Amazon's prices were competitive with the best. Amazon wants over $25 for this whereas Sam's Club has it for $12.91.
    Frontline Plus clone so for better or worse it will work precisely the same We're conscientious pet owners who drive 50 miles each way to take our 6 fur kids 2 dogs/4 cats currentlyto the best vet practice in our area although plenty of other vets are much closerand MUCH cheaper.Until I came across this exact chemical clone of Frontline Plus last year we'd BEEN using Frontline Plus for all of our dogs for years based on the highest recommendation of our muultivet practice in a nearby upscale town to us. It wasn't until the FRONTLINE regular and Plus versions patent ran out that a generic or other clone was available in this countrylegally anyway. They COULD have recommended any similar product and do also sell several competing products for fleas and ticks but they don't insist that we purchase ANY topical med from them although they do record what we use in the pets medical files so they have no financial incentive to push one over the others.In our area E. Tenn/Western N.C. all year long flea and tick protection is MANDATORY for dogs and flea protection for outside catsunless you absolutely don't care about pets getting infested with fleas and/or ticks. To give you a better understanding of how well known the problem is in this area in the closest town to us they have cheap and welladvertised flea dip/bath days for pets several times a year. We rely on Frontline Plus or on this clone insteadas a flea dip is only a very temporary short term solution to a long term problem.
    Didn't work for me I tried Petarmor plus for cats and dogs but it didn't work at all. A lady I work with likes it for her dogs she said it works but it didn't work for me. The only thing I can get to work is Advantage II. Great stuff! You can try Petarmor to see if it works for you but I wouldn't reccommend it. Buy Capstar for heavy infestationskills fleas fast works great. Then apply Advantage II monthly to keep from getting fleas again it works.
    Switched from Frontline with great results. We made the switch after several years of Frontline. Frontline was great and this does the same great job for less money.
    Pet Armor Plus I will never purchase this product again. It caused my dog a lot of pain. He can barely get up from laying down and cries constantly from the pain. His whole body is trembling. This stuff is poison! I DO NOT recommend it.I've never had a problem with Frontline Plus and will be going back to that.
    PetArmor Plus
    what's not to like when a generic product does exactly what the expensive name brand product does.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • PetArmor Plus for Dogs 89 - 132 lbs 3 Dose Box Copycats for Our Dogs PetArmor Plus is a nearexact replica of Frontline Plus starting from what really matters the active ingredients and the shape and size of the pipettes/applicators to packaging design including the color scheme and ...Read the full

    • PetArmor Plus for Dogs 23 - 44 Lbs Didn't work for our dog We bought the Pet Armor Plus for dogs from 23 to 44 pounds for our 28 pound beagle. We live in a very rural area and naturally our beagle loves to chase the rabbits. He is always in the weeds and will gather his share of ticks if we don't ...Read the full

    • PetArmor Plus for Dogs up to 22 lbs 3 Dose Box Very good product / Very questionable 1 star reviewers My wife has been using this on her 12 pound Maltese for quite some time and it has worked like a charm with no ill effects. She asked me to check the Amazon price before ordering it from Wally World I'm an ...Read the full

    • PetArmor Plus for Cats 3 Dose Box NEUROTOXIC CAN KILL YOUR CAT!!!! This is a warning to everyone considering using this product DON'T!!!Within 24 hours of application this product caused a lot of thick oral discharge thick drool thick yellow eye discharge disorientation trembling and minor ...Read the full

    • Pet Armor for Dogs 45 - 88 Lb's Pet Armour This products works very well. NO FLEAS on my puppy. The price makes it more affordable to use monthly. I use it the first of every month and mark it on my calendar. It's time the price came down. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment