Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Virbac KnockOut E S Area Treatment kill fleas quickly

Virbac KnockOut E.S. Area Treatment 16 oz
Virbac KnockOut E.S. Area Treatment 16 oz Read more...

  • for up to 7 MONTHS
  • 16 oz aerosol
  • Kills adult and pre-adult fleas

  • kill fleas quickly Knockout ES does what it says! I had an infestation of fleas and spayed the carpets and furniture to cover with a mist. I waited a few hours for it to dry with the pets out side of course. Then vacummed and you could see lots of dead and slow moving fleas in the clear dispensor of the vacume.
    Only thing that worked I had fleas in my home for about a month and a half. I used flea bombs once a week for about 4 weeks. I vacuumed and mopped and vacuumed and still had fleas. I was at my wits end I could not get rid of them. My children always had flea bites on them. One day I got smart and went to the vets office and bought this stuff. I got 2 cans and sprayed everywhere. I was a little skeptical but today it has been 1 week and 1 day since I sprayed and now there are absolutely no fleas to be found. I can't believe I finally found something that worked. This product is amazing.
    flea spray
    SCARY TOXINS ALMOST WORTHLESS With one can I only tried a mist with 2nd can I used it all up to drench everything in sight.Fleas infestation is reduced for a day or twothen they come back in full force!It also takes a couple days to get rid of the spray smell no matter how many windows you have open and fans on.People who rave about a lot of toxic flea chemicals never reveal how old their pets liveMY CAT IS EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD AND HE PROBABLY LIVED THIS LONG CAUSE I DIDN'T USE PROFESSIONAL FLEA KILLERS ON HIM.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • KnockOut Area Treatment Spray 14oz This product works I have a dog and no matter what I did to try to prevent it my house would become infested with fleas. I didn't want to give him too much in the way of strong chemicals but I did use Advantage and similar products which ...Read the full

    • Virbac Knockout ES Area Treatment, 16 oz. Yup it works Our apartment has thick wall to wall carpeting and it became infested with fleas last summer from our 2 cats awful!! Fleas are the WORST! By that time the cats had both been given Frontline which stops any new infestation but the carpeting was thick ...Read the full

    • Virbac Yard Spray Concentrate, 16 oz The best! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this yard spray. Granted its not the highly toxic stuff you can get at the home stores that kill 100 types of insects and such but I don't really want to overly pollute my yard either! This was recommended by my ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Virbac Knockout Room Fogger 6 ounce Not For Cluttered Areas This 'fogger' if not effective because it works more like a mist than a fogger. So just like you won't get wet if you are under a patio and the weather is misting the mist from this product will not reach under boxes ...Read the full

    1 comment: