Thursday, June 28, 2012

Zodiac Carpet Upholstery Pump Spray IT WORKS!!

Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Pump Spray, 24 oz
Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Pump Spray, 24 oz Read more...

  • No lingering odor sticky mess or stains
  • Treats up to 300 sq ft
  • Kills fleas flea eggs ticks and flea larvae roaches ants and other insects for up to 7 months

  • This was a Godsend. First things first this is magic but only one component to fix your problem. Make sure you're got collars and sprays/topical treatment for the pets too if not flea lights like Victor to cover all areas. If you only go with one approach it's likely you'll be going in circles.I read aaaallll the reviews. Used Adams before and did well but this seasons fleas were apparently ones where hell hath no fury in comparison.Zodiac helped make a mountain into a mole hill. We had a nightmare on our hands and were looking at bombing as being our last and only option.Enter Zodiac thoroughly sprayed on 8x5 carpet couch and two recliners. AS A TIP covering all of those areas well took the entire bottle if you're trying to gauge for your own needs.Thinking of keeping a spare on hand because fleas are scary in their relentlessness and heck knows its best to beat them at first sight.
    I think it works but it does give out odor. I sprayed all my carpets and my couches with this and so far I'm only finding fleas on my pets. I tried flea collars and flea drops and nothing works. I gave my pets a bath but fleas manage to reappear on their body. I'm hoping the cold weather will kill the fleas if I leave my pets outside in the freezing temps for a bit.Anyway I haven't found any fleas jumping on my feet or biting me after I sprayed this everywhere. After I sprayed it it does give out a gas/oil smell for a bit. In few minutes the smell goes away.Product says it will keep killing the bugs for up to 7 months. We will see about that..
    IT WORKS!! Unfortunately my indoor/outdoor cat got fleas when I changed her flea protection!! Ugh. It wasn't easy but this spray was a BIG part of my successful eradication of these horrible pests!! One thing I must say is IT HAS A VERY STRONG ODOR and you MUST leave the treated area AT ONCE!! Anything that smells that bad can't be good to breath inof course they warn you to vacate the area on the bottle. I gave it 4 stars only because of it's very strong odor.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Powder, 16 oz Perfect Flea Protection Though we have indoor cats occasionally they get out. One did and brought in some fleas. One got off the cat and laid eggs in the carpet. Suddenly we had one spot where if you walked you got jumped by fleas. Using ...Read the full

    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Handsdown the best flea comb I've ever used! I don't typically write reviews but I thought this flea comb deserved one. I have six cats and when we get fleas it can be a miserable chore to get rid of them. The handle is convenient but the ...Read the full

    • Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, & Kittens, 16 oz Best flea/tick spray Having owned cats and dogs for most of my life this is one product I've relied on for flea/tick problems. I have tried several of the spottype products and some of my chihuahuas have had problems with them. Needless to ...Read the full

    • Zodiac FleaTrol Fogger Best fogger available for home use Sometimes just using a topical flea treatment like Frontline or Advantage on your pet is not enough if you live in an area where there is a serious flea infestation. I found this out the hard way last summer. Hot humid weather ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment