Monday, June 18, 2012

Sentry PurrScriptions Squeeze On Control Kittens AWFUL, HORRIBLE, FLAT OUT BAD!!

Sentry PurrScriptions Plus Squeeze-On Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens
Sentry PurrScriptions Plus Squeeze-On Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens Read more...

  • For cats and kittens that weigh over 5 lbs.
  • Nylar, an insect growth regulator kills flea eggs and larvae
  • Provides 5 way protection from fleas, deer ticks, flea eggs, larvae and mosquitoes

  • Awful stay away I wish I had read these reviews beforehand. I bought this and put it on my 1.5 year old cat and she immediately started darting around scratching uncontrollably and trying to shake the product off. Needless to say I bathed her right away with dawn dish soap since product is oil basedto get it all off. Her ears turned bright red and she became very hot. Luckily it's been a few hours since I washed it off and she seems to be doing much much better.Stay away whatever you do. This stuff is awful.
    DO NOT BUY OR USE THIS PRODUCT! A few hours after using this product my cat was foaming at the mouth and got sick. I washed it off of her along with live fleas. I can't believe this product is allowed to be sold. Please do not use this product.
    AWFUL HORRIBLE FLAT OUT BAD!! You're thinking of buying this? NO. NO NO NO. Please if you're going to buy this for your cat research it much more heavily than I did. I bought this because it was cheaper than Frontline and such and since I can barely feed myself let alone dish out fifty dollars a pop for onemonth flea protection I was overjoyed! But as soon as I applied it to my cat he started acting very strange. He ran away from me and kept running away from me. And not like the haha catch me human kind of run he was RUNNING hiding and shoving himself into corners from me and he has never ever done that. He started shaking his head constantly within the first ten minutes of application and kept trying to lick as far up his shoulder to the application site as he could. He was blinking and I even thought that maybe a flea was crawling on his nose and was bugging him. So even after combing in throughout his reactions kept getting worse.
    Kitty started foaming at the mouth a day after application My cat got very sick from this product. She started foaming at the mouth I washed it off of her immediately. This happened today and I'm hoping she feels better now that I removed it.
    cheap I bought this for my 2 catsIt was cheap I Got what I paid for..
    Horrendous product!! I should have read the reviews before I used this product for my cat. I've decided to give this product a try instead of the costly prescription product. My cat at first didn't react and seemed fine. Next morning I found cat hair all over the house. During the night he tried to lick it off and chunks of hair fell out even at the areas where the product was not applied to. Fortunately I applied the product where he can't reach it. I washed off the product. Hair is still falling out.
    Poison. Do not use. I decided to try this product instead of Frontline. When I applied the product yesterday as directed on my cats they started acting very weird and tried to bite at the area. Today the cats were panting and very hot. One cat had a small patch of hair missing where the product was applied. I looked at the skin area in the bald spot and it was bright red. I looked around for the other cat and noticed clumps of cat hair all over the house.I started to panic and was preparing to bath the cats when one cat began violently throwing up in the middle of living room.I thoroughly washed both cats and they seem to have calmed a bit. I'm now monitoring them closely to make they don't need to be rushed to the emergency room.DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. IT IS POISON.
    THIS STUFF IS POISON! BURNED ANIMALS SKIN! Horrible stuff! Burned BOTH my cats skin & I have worked with animals for 15 years know how to apply properly. I have NEVER seen a product do this to an animal before. Next morning both cats were itching & scratching even more than ever.poor guys were trying to soothe their burns. They were both lethargic the next day slept WAY more than usual the younger cat did not eat all day which is unheard of! By day 3 the skin was bright purple & skin was actually flaking off. When I called my vet the 1st question she asked was did you use PurrScriptions?.
    AWFUL !!! Caused my cat a lot of pain and irritation. She never reacted badly to Advantage before. After reading many negative online reviews I bathed her with dish soap to try to get it off.
    DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT This product poisoned my cat. I applied it to the back of his neck and followed all of the directions. He immediately went in to seizures and had to be taken to the emergency animal hospital where he was treated over night.
    Read more...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment