Sunday, July 1, 2012

Advantage Flea Control Dogs 21 55 Advantage

Advantage Flea Control for Dogs 21-55 lbs
Advantage Flea Control for Dogs 21-55 lbs Read more...

  • Once a month flea protection
  • 4 individual applications
  • Used in dogs 7 weeks or older.
  • Topical treatment

  • Better than the rest! Our Cocker Spaniel has allergies galore! Advantage has been the only flea control we have found that is easy to use leaves no messy residue as many others have and he isn't allergic to it.
    Advantage Product did not seem to work as well as usual as though maybe it had expired or something. I guess I need more words.
    works better than anything else I have tried Frontline Biospot and Advantage on my dog.The only one that works well is Advantage. My dog would get fleas after about a week or two with frontline and her skin seemed to get irritated.I use advantage on my dog about once every TWO to THREE MONTHS. Not every month. My dog never gets fleas. I would wait even longer to apply it again but I figure better safe than sorry.I wash my dog once every 3060 days depending on how fast she gets herself dirty. I apply advantage a few minutes after i wash her.Washing your dog will reduce the effectiveness of flea control so keep that in mind.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    1 comment:

    1. Flea control, dogs and humans alike will benefit from your active and vigilant attention, since these pesky little parasites can get completely out of control very quickly.Flea Control

      ReplyDelete