Monday, July 16, 2012

DustMite Flea Control Pack Good product

DustMite & Flea Control, 2 lb, 3 Pack
DustMite & Flea Control, 2 lb, 3 Pack Read more...

  • Safe for Fabric
  • Proven to have very low toxicity
  • Dust Mite Control
  • Borates have a long history of use in insect control, and are effective against fleas, termites, cock-roaches and ants
  • Flea Control

  • Good product I received the product and began spraying around my house. My pug has been allergy tested and dust mites so I thought I'd try the product. My pugs itching has decreased and I've been able to cut his medicine in half.
    Amazingly effective product great price and service After wasting money on two bomb type products we tried this product with great success. We heartily recommend it. We received the product in good time at a reasonable price and so also heartily recommend this vendor.
    Great for allergy relief I bought this as it was recommended by my doctor for my dustmite allergy and it did a great job in significanntly reducing my allergy problems. I've sprayed it on the carpeting mattresses drapes and furniture and washed the bedding with it and it made a tremendous difference. I reapply approx every three months. Our two cats haven't had a problems with it.
    Read more...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment