Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hartz UltraGuard Flea Drops 16 30 Kills pets, not fleas

Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops For Dogs 16-30 Lbs
Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops For Dogs 16-30 Lbs Read more...

  • One month protection
  • For dogs 16 to 30 pounds
  • Repels mosquitoes
  • May be used on puppies 12 weeks or older
  • Kills fleas and ticks

  • Don't waste your money on this product. I applied the recommended dose of Hartz to my yorkie Rambo. About a day later he starts vomiting and gets drowsy alot. I was going to go ahead and probably get another flea and tick product for Rambo. Plus it doesn't work. Buyer Beware.
    Read This Before U Buy In 2005 the EPA canceled permission to use phenothrin in several flea and tick products at the request of the manufacturer Hartz Mountain Industries.[1][2] The products were linked to a range of adverse reactions including hair loss salivation tremors and numerous deaths in cats and kittens. In the short term the agreement called for new warning labels on the products.As of March 31 2006 the sale and distribution of Hartz's phenothrincontaining flea and tick products for cats has been terminated. However EPA's product cancellation order did not apply to Hartz flea and tick products for dogs and Hartz continues to use phenothrin in a concentration of 85.7% in many of its flea and tick products for dogs.[3]I bought this as a quick solution and thank heavens I read reviews before applying to my beautiful Yorkie.
    Cheaper yes but complete waste~! I purchased this 3 pack at local store in April for regular price in WI where we didn't have a cold enough winter this year to kill some of these parasites. I applied first dose after removing 2 small deer ticks fro inside of ears. The package came with 3 doses and I continuously was removing ticks through the constant treatments. Many of them completely engorged dog ticks. I called the customer service number only to be told that the product was not a preventative to ticks and that I should be using flea/tick shampoo in conjuction. Ridiculous!! You buy these for your pet so you don't find yourself having to apply 6 different things. I did stupidly finish the treatments thinking it was just coincidental only to be removing at least one tick on the chin per week. Company does have MONEY BACK GUARANTY for those of you who don't know. Also another important tidbit of information is that most flea/tick medications work by having the flea bite which allows the pesticide to enter parasite and kill it. If flea/ tick season is bad where you reside and you'd like to avoid the bites all together the only product that claims to be a preventative product is the K9 Advantix.
    ** WARNING** Please do not use this product on your pet! Hartz flea and tick drops have been reported to BURN pets skin cause seizers vomiting and sometimes death.Dont believe me google it there are tons of web sites and pictures of pets with hairless burns down their back from using this product.If you love your pet dont go cheap!!! Get a vet recommended product.
    Made problems worse! I bought this product because I noticed a few fleas on one of my dogs. They were not scratching or biting. They have never had fleas and I have always used HALO herbal dip. I ran out and could not get it at the local store so I just got his instead. After a few hours of applying this stuff they began to bite and scratch. They were biting and scratching the entire night and for the last several days. I am about to give my dogs a bath to wash the stuff off and I got some more herbal dip. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Buy some herbal did that is twice the price but I used my bottle for a good 8 months between two dogs before it ran out.
    No Good!! Does not work at all!! Don't waste your money on this.I used 2 applications in a 2 week time frame and it still didn't work. Spend a little more money and get something better.
    Kills pets not fleas We recently got a puppy and like so many people we decided to try this because it was so much cheaper than the good brands. Thankfully a family member works at a vet's office and quickly warned us of the danger to pets so we stopped using it after one treatment. Do a simple online search of Hartz kills pets and you will find many horror stories of people's cats and dogs being severely injured or killed because of this product. Don't take the risk spend the extra money and get a reputable brand.
    DONT BUY ANY HARTZ PRODUCTS THESE PRODUCTS KILL!!!! DO NOT USE!!!!! This made my dog sick and countless others. I am so lucky he is still alive.[] get to know the victims and how awful this product really is.[]Sign this petition to help get this product off our shelves.
    hartz products are deadly about 3 days after using the hartz flea and tick drops on my 2 dogs they began throwing up and lost their appetite. I began examning several possibilities and after reading reviews of the product online i now know exactly what it was. So buyer be ware. If you have any doubts then just google problems with Hartz products or go to hartzvictims.org and read about all these other people loosing their cats and dogs due to hartz products.
    DO NOT USE This product does not work at all!!!! There are always live ticks found on our dog.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Hartz UltraGuard Pro Drops For Dogs Over 60-Pound Better get used to the fleas. What a disappointment! First the fleas tried jumping on ME for a week then I didn't see any for about a week. By the third week I saw 1 the first day 3 the next 5 the next and so on until both I and my dog were ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs with Oatmeal 18oz It was effective! My boxer had ticks and I bathed her with this shampoo and followed the directions covered her whole body and left it on her for 5 minutes then rinsed. Voila! ticks started dropping off her left and right.she feels so much better! I know hartz ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Drops Plus For Dogs over 60 Lbs Never Never Never use Hartz Flea Products!! Deadly! I did not realize all the problems associated with Hartz flea products. Do your research! My son's dog almost died from the insecticide they use in their products. There are many posts on the internet so please ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard One Spot for Cats Controls & Prevents Flea Eggs and Flea Larvae Now I'm not sure I should be supporting this company because I still have other questions about their product but most of the bad reviews here seem to be because of a misunderstanding of how the product works. I can't ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs 18oz (Citrus) WARNING!!! I would not use this shampoo if i was you. My dog had fleas so i picked up this shampoo for my dog at Petland and the next day my dog had uncontrollable shaking. I had to bring him to the vet and the vet said it was the shampoo that the Hartz Flea ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment