Friday, July 20, 2012

Hartz UltraGuard Flea Shampoo Ounce Very Good Product

Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 18 Ounce
Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 18 Ounce Read more...

  • May be used on puppies 12 weeks or older
  • Fresh original scent
  • Kills fleas and ticks
  • Freshens, cleans and deodorizes
  • Kill deer ticks that may carry Lyme Disease

  • read reviews before buying anything! While I was out grocery shopping I noticed this product and figured why notit was cheap and the brand name sounded familiar. What a mistake I made..First of all the product smells AWFULI didn't expect it to smell like rainbows and perfume but even with a stuffy nose I almost gagged. I'm 100% sure that if you breathed it in for too long you would pass out. Being cautious I only used a littleI scrubbed her everywhere aside from the face/ears.Almost immediately after I had the most awful headache I've had in years accompanied by intense stomach painsI didn't use gloves but I didn't lick my hands or inhale the product like a narcotic.Through the throbbing headache I decided to research the company and was horrified by what I foundI can't believe they're allowed to sell products! The chairman and CEO is one of the richest people in the country and profits daily from products like this. The worst part? A flea jumped off her fur and back on and she was still scratchingobviously it didn't do ANYTHING against the fleas. It's hard for me to believe that anyone who rated this product highly isn't a Hartz representativenot only did she smell awful but the product did not work. It didn't kill fleas but if I had been in contact with any more of it it would have certainly killed me.There is NO warning label on this product other than 'keep out of eyes'. It doesn't even have directions or instructions so you don't know how much you're supposed to use. I'm just thankful I didn't use any more than I didmy dog and I are in good health but it was definitely a wakeup call.
    HARTZ KILLS YOUR PET
    Have used for years works great ! I have used this product for over 20 years on several very long lived Dobermans. It is one of the few that keep the flys off for weeks after a bath keeps their coats shiny and flake free. Complete rinsing and drying after any shampoo is a must! Stopping your dog from licking itself is also very important following any shampoo or treatment!People should realize all products that kill fleas are TOXIC or they would not kill the fleas! Yes even NATURAL products! Dog Bane chocolate arsnic lead rabies and plague are toxic and deadly to dogs and completely and totaly natural.
    Warning on Hartz Flea Products Before using any flea products from Hartz read this website first.www.hartzvictims.orgIf we had read the website before we used Hartz Flea Control perhaps our beloved Bassett Hound would still be alive.Also read the revealing reviews on Amazon for Hartz flea control products.If this company Hartz truly cared about our pets they would have recalled their flea control products.Our Bassett Hound died a few days after using the Hartz Flea Control product. Hartz claimed that their product did not kill our dog. They have a Vet who works for Hartz that took our call they wanted to test our dog but the dog was already buried by then. Your cannot imagine the grief and guilt and we feltthen we found the website www.hartzvictims.org.Be cautious before you buy from Hartz.
    Good Shampoo Been using this product for years in combination with a flea collar. Never had a dog die get sick or have fleas or ticks.
    Excellent Shampoo!
    Very Good Product This is a shampoo that used to be easy to find in most stores locally! It always seems to me that most of the good products that actually work get removed and or replaced after you get used to buying them and depending on them to be there! This is definitely some of the best over the counter dog shampoo that I have ever found and I was tickled too death to find it on Amazon.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs with Oatmeal 18oz It was effective! My boxer had ticks and I bathed her with this shampoo and followed the directions covered her whole body and left it on her for 5 minutes then rinsed. Voila! ticks started dropping off her left and right.she feels so much better! I know hartz ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs 18oz (Citrus) WARNING!!! I would not use this shampoo if i was you. My dog had fleas so i picked up this shampoo for my dog at Petland and the next day my dog had uncontrollable shaking. I had to bring him to the vet and the vet said it was the shampoo that the Hartz Flea ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Home Spray, 22oz I use it alot! i have two outside pens for my dog to use. i spray this product on her rugs and anywhere else in both pens to keep the ants and fleas away. i have not seen fleas around so far but the ants are always trying to be a pest. it ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops For Dogs 16-30 Lbs wasted money and hope I tried this product first as it was cheaper than Frontline.I was very disappointed as it left my poor pets constantly scratching.It doesn't do what it claims and I'd never use it again.Sorry ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Collar For Large Dogs Inexpensive effective no problems There seem to be a lot emotional reviews over hypothetical concerns about the chemical in this product. I realize that the collar works because it is made with an insecticide. Obviously we shouldn't be eating ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment