Thursday, July 19, 2012

Spot Dogs under Month Supply If fleas are your only problem, BioSpot works great!

Bio Spot Spot On for Dogs under 15 lbs., 6 Month Supply
Bio Spot Spot On for Dogs under 15 lbs., 6 Month Supply Read more...

  • Contains a natural coat conditioner
  • Contains an insect growth regulator IGR to kill flea eggs up to one month and prevent reinfestation
  • This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
  • Kills and repels fleas ticks and mosquitoes for up to 30 days

  • Noooooo! I hate giving bad reviews but I bought for all 3 of my dogs 3 different weights and it didn't kill ONE flea. They are still crawling all over my dogs 3 weeks later. So Sad.
    BioSpot for dogs I've used this product for cats in the past and found it to be as effective and far more reasonably priced than other flea products.So far it seems to be doing the job on my puppy.
    Does nothing. This product is completely ineffective. You'd be better off taking the cash out of your wallet and setting fire to it.
    bio spot doesn't work This product didn't kill one flea on my poor dog. I had to make her wait 20 days after application before I could put on another product. This product caused much suffering for both my dog and our family.
    If fleas are your only problem BioSpot works great! If you are only dealing with flea BioSpot works wonderfully! When I moved to South Carolina my pup immediately got infested with fleas and after doing some research I decided to try BioSpot. It worked wonders in a very short period of time and I never had a flea problem again in South Carolina and most other bugs didn't bother her either. However we moved again to a high tickpopulation area in Virginia and BioSpot didn't work quite as well for ticks. While my dog still doesn't have fleas she has a tick issue for sure. For example in the last four days I picked 16 ticks off the poor little dog. While most of these ticks were dead when I got them off they had still bit her and embedded in her skin which isn't good considering the bacteria many of them carry. I plan on trying K9 Advantix now to try to repel ticks instead of just kill them after they hang on to my dog for a while.Bottom line If you just need to get rid of fleas and keep general nuisance bugs away BioSpot works really well and is cost effective.
    biospot for dogs have used this product for several years on 5 to 85 pound dogs it does not irritate their skin and works great but you do have to follow the directions to get good results.
    Not too impressed This product does not work as long as it should but it does work for about 2 weeks. That's how long I didn't see a live flea on my dog.
    POOR DOG!!
    Worked better than Frontline and Advantage! This is all I use for flea/tick prevention. A couple of years ago my small yorkiepoo got fleas b/c we forgot the Frontline for one month. I went to the vet to buy Advantage and after 2 applications she still had live fleas on her. I finally got some Bio Spot and within hours of applying it I couldn't find any more fleas on her. Since then 2 years it's all we use on our dog. With monthly applications we've never had another flea on our dogs.
    mixed reviews
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Bio Spot Spot On for Dogs 16-30 lbs., 6 Month Supply Flea and Tick free for 2nd summer! I live in NM in the country. Ticks are a constant problem and fleas as well. I have been spending more money on the more expensive versions of the spot controls and this brand works great for the price. I use different weight ...Read the full

    • Farnam Bio-Spot 6 Month-Dog X-Small under 15lbs Beware of this product if you love your dog I decided to purchase this product because it will also repel mosquitos. The price was reasonable compared to other brands. But after putting it on my minature poodle he began having a terrible nervous reaction within ...Read the full

    • Bio Spot Spot On for Cats over 5 lbs., 6 Month Supply Good company bad purchase My product came quickly without any problems. However I applied the product and it acted as a poison to my cat. Contacted the vet and they stated this product SHOULD NOT be on the market. Animals have died from ...Read the full

    • Bio Spot Spot On for Dogs 31-60 lbs., 3 Months Supply Works fine for my dogs I have used it for years on both my own dogs and many foster dogs while volunteering with rescue groups. None ever had adverse reactions. It works as well as Frontline or Advantage and is much cheaper. ...Read the full

    • Farnam Bio-Spot 6 Month-Dog Medium 31-60lbs Biospot Flea Control for Dogs I have used this product before for my large dog a 90lb. Cheseapeak Bay Retriever. It was effective for fleas and ticks in Southern California climate for an outdoor dog. It seems to work as well as Frontline and Advantage at a lower ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment