Friday, July 13, 2012

Dust Mite Flea Control lbs greatest stuff

Dust Mite & Flea Control 2 lbs
Dust Mite & Flea Control 2 lbs Read more...

  • Active ingredient: Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate
  • 2 lbs

  • Expensive borax Borax which you can get at any store that sells pestkilling gear is a heck of alot cheaper and is the active ingredient in this product. You can do a net search and find the precise dilution to use. BUT if you want to pay 10x more get this.
    Dust Mite Good Product and seems to work for allergy suffers. Not sure how long it will work however.
    greatest stuff I did a lot of looking around for ways to fight my indoor allergies and dust and this Dustmite powder is the best. I used it 1x all over the house just a week ago and already see a dramatic difference in the visible dust on surfaces and my vacuum is less full as well. I have marked my calendar to apply again in 8 weeks. My nose is not stuffy when I wake up either. Now I just gotta get up the energy to wash the dog and cat w/ their new anti dustmite shampoos..
    driven crazy by fleas A couple of months after taking our indoor only cats to the vet we found that we had fleas. I went crazy attempting to find a safe product to get rid of the fleas from our carpet and fabric furniture without harming my family or the cats we treated the cats with Frontline Plus. I found this product searching the internet and was very impressed with the results. This product is not a insecticide it works by making the environment dry and arid which then breaks down the outer shell of the fleas and/or mites body within three weeks all fleas are dead. You can use a steam cleaner to clean the carpet and apply the product at the same time or mix water and product in a spray bottle to treat mattresses and furniture. The product continues to work for 6 months we now have two indoor/outdoor dogs I clean my carpets in the spring and apply product as prevention.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Allersearch X-Mite Carpet Cleaner (1lb) Great Product! I was waging war on allergens in our home. With three large dogs in and out of the house and people with allergies I had to try something. I first put this on the carpets in our family room our bedroom and one of our ...Read the full

    • ADMS Anti-Allergen Spray 32 oz. I Mite not see u but I know you're there!   ...Read the full

    • Allergen Wash Laundry Detergent 24 oz. Great product! When my boyfriend and I decided to move in together I knew I was going to need to take a lot of extra steps when it comes to combating allergens. I don't have any allergies but he has major ones esp. to my two cats which ...Read the full

    • ADS Anti-Allergen Dust Spray 32 oz. my family noticed the difference  
    • Demite Laundry Additive Great Allergy Product I have been using this product for several years. It's the perfect solution to fighting our dust mite allergies without washing our linens in scalding water. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment