Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bio Spot Shampoo Cats Kittens My ferret stays HAPPY...

Bio Spot Shampoo for Cats & Kittens, 12 oz
Bio Spot Shampoo for Cats & Kittens, 12 oz Read more...

  • Shampoo away fleas & ticks with the power of Bio Spot®
  • Kills fleas ticks & lice on contact
  • Contains Precor® insect growth regulator to kill flea eggs for 28 days
  • Contains soothing aloe lanolin & oatmeal

  • It really works At first I was skeptical however after the initial use I am now convinced that this works. Yes it does have a strong smell but my cats didn't mind it. And after being bathed the cats now have a smell that is very pleasant and clean very nice and I like it a lot.It does work compared with my other shampoos which I have been using before this effectively killed most of the flees on my cats and new flees haven't been keen on jumping back on. The flee situation has been worsening at home and normally after one bath my cats get filthy with blackened little particles of blood everywhere their fur feels sticky etc. again pretty quickly a day or two. However this time I used the Bio Spot and three days passed they feel as clean as just bathed which is such a relief for them and me. They are scratching significantly less too.Of course this can't be the only measure to take in order to fight the flee. I am also doing other steps. But this has been a tremendous help by far. Highly recommend.
    strong odor but does the job When I gave my cat a bath with this the smell was so strong I had to turn away. It's a really strong chemical smell and I felt sorry for my cat but it got rid of all the flea eggs and it's been a week now and the smell has actually turned into a pleasant sorta flowery orama. It made my cat's fur really soft too.
    BioSpot is TOXIC to cats! DO NOT USE IT!!! Simply put BioSpot Flea & Tick Shampoo for Cats & Kittens is hazardous and potentially deadly to cats. I used it according to the directions and my cat ended up getting extremely sick due to poisoning from Pyrethrins an ingredient in this product. Whatever you do DON'T USE IT. It is harmful and should not be on the market.
    My ferret stays HAPPY I know this seems silly but I bought this for my ferret. A vet recommended this to me cause every time I let my ferret go outside he would bring fleas back inside. I tried to find this product at the nearest pet store but it stayed sold out.
    Works good Had a very hot and dry summer this year 2011 and continued to have flea issues this helped a lot and was very pleasant for the cats. It actually was a very good shampoo as well as flea control for the cats.
    Works better than I thought it would. It does a really good job of giving the cats a week of flea freedom. Followed up with Frontline and it really works.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Magic Coat Cat Tearless Shampoo, 12-Ounce It Makes my Dirty Cats Smell like Clean Babies Giving your Cat a Bath is generally unwise I try to do it only when there is some dire need e.g. when my cat conceived an inexorable curiosity about the fliptop garbage can and ended up falling in. This stuff makes them ...Read the full

    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Handsdown the best flea comb I've ever used! I don't typically write reviews but I thought this flea comb deserved one. I have six cats and when we get fleas it can be a miserable chore to get rid of them. The handle is convenient but the ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Bayer Advantage II Purple 6-Month Flea Control for Cats 9+ lbs. Effective Treatment Reasonable Price I have several cats indoors and out and all of them ended up with fleas this year. In the past Frontline has worked just fine but not this year. It seems like this year has been a horrible year for fleas ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment