Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Merial Frontline Control Kittens Doses Safest for my cat

Merial Frontline Top Spot Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 3 Doses
Merial Frontline Top Spot Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 3 Doses Read more...

  • 3-dose supply provides flea, chewing lice, and tick relief for up to 3 months
  • Easy 3-step application process
  • For all cats aged 8 weeks and older
  • Package measures 5.8 x 0.8 x 4.5 inches; includes limited Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Liquid flea, lice, and tick control for cats and kittens

  • Easy To Apply & Does The Job We recently started taking 3 of our indoor cats for walks on leashes so we decided to protect them from the little nasties of the outdoors. After doing a bit of research recommendations from our vet and price comparison shopping we chose Frontline Top Spot. It's a godsend for people with skittish cats! Our oldest is really squirmy when we try to apply topical stuff to her but she was so at ease with the applicator. I definitely will purchase this again.
    Not going to buy again I am not going to buy pet meds online anymore. My mothers cats got poisoned from this stuff and I've never had any problems from buying from a pet store.
    Excellent Product! Frontline Top Spot for cats is the best product I have found and I have tried half a dozen. The cheaper products remain on the surface of my cats' fur for days while Top Spot disappears in 24 hours or less. No more oily smudge on the back of our cats' neck. This seller provides the same high quality product that our Vet sells but for half the price including shipping. I don't know how they do that but I'm glad I found them on Amazon.
    Great Kills Ticks and Fleas Works great and is very effictive for my two cats. I find it last longer that a month. I do the second dose 30 days after the first the third dose 40 days later and the forth and on dose 45 days later. Because it works for pleas and ticks I like it better than the other products.
    Worked In A Day Just took a day. My cat was riddled with fleas and the night after I put this on my cat.. I could visably see the fleas running away from the spot I applied it. They ran in all directions. It was freaky gross. Some ran across my poor cats face but they were running away.It was a long night watching the process. I stayed with my cat through the whole thing. He was scratching more than ever since the fleas were actively on the move over his body. He'd scratch then shake and fleas went flying off him. He was on my large white desk so when fleas fell off they were easy to see. Each one that fell off was still alive but dying. I made sure to kill them and clean the area with cleaning solution in case eggs were flying around too.LITERALLY the next morning my cat was sound asleep still comfortable. He wasn't itching. It was amazing. When he was awake I cleared him and his stuff food/water/toys etc from the room and fogged it with a Raid Concentrated Fogger found on Amazong here[] The 3 applications are to be spread out over 3 months. It's been 2 weeks since his first application and it seems he doesn't need another one but I will apply it anyway for preventative measures.
    Great product This product works really well!! I needed something to keep the ticks off my kittyhe likes to roam through the brush and wooded areas around my home. Didn't pull one tick off him in 4 months.
    3 Indoor Cats with Fleasnot very useful This particular product didn't do anything for my 3 indoor cats who sporadically got fleas. The fleas loved my kitten and he was covered. We washed them and applied the product and the fleas were back on the next day. The next time around I bought Frontline Plus from Amazon and that worked right away. I don't know if this was an old batch or maybe the Plus made a difference although I thought it just protected against ticks as well but either way I wouldn't buy this one again. I only spent a few more dollars for the plus version and it was worth EVERY penny.
    Disappointed I have three indoor only cats. We have never had fleas until very recently when the area around our complex's dumpster got infested. The fleas must have hitch hiked on my ankles because my townhouse is now completely infested with them. I bought the Frontline to use in conjunction with the $100+ spent on spraying the house and yard top to bottom and all the smelly shampoos. Sad to say the fleas are still sucking my cats dry.
    Safest for my cat This is the only product I will use on my cat. All other brands irritate his skin. Merial is definitely the best and worth paying for.
    This is Frontline Topspot not Frontline Plus I use Frontline because it works though I would prefer no chemicals at all. I have one cat very sensitive to the chemicals and in the past he reacted to Advantage Imidacloprid and to Frontline Plus. This is Frontine Topspot it only has one drug fipronil. Frontline Plus has an additional drug methprene that also affects earlier stage fleas. It is that second chemical which upsets my cat so I only use the Topspot. However if your cat can take it and you have flea issues then use the Frontline Plus which is supposed to be better at keeping the environment free of ticks.When there is a flea infestation in the house and/or outdoors using frontline is only one piece of the solution. Some years ago I called Merial with the serial numbers etc wondering if the product had expired. No. It was patience and diligence to get the flea situation controlled.Frontline topspot also kills ticks alas they sit for almost a day and sometimes I pluck them off with a special tick remover into a jar of alcohol.I use Frontline Topspot because it works and it is the least upsetting chemical for my catsand me. I also have cleared the yard which helps with ticks and vacuuming helps with fleas. Make sure to give the Frontline at the correct intervals especially in high flea season. One more thing for outdoor cat people when I lived in NM my cats did not have fleas. I believe this is because they rolled in the dirt which got rid of them. I know my cats love to roll in gravel too.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment