Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sentry Oatmeal Shampoo Hawaiian 18 Ounce Works just as described

Sentry Oatmeal Flea and Tick Shampoo Dog Hawaiian Ginger 18-Ounce
Sentry Oatmeal Flea and Tick Shampoo Dog Hawaiian Ginger 18-Ounce Read more...

  • Hawaiian Ginger scent
  • Kills Fleas and Ticks for 10 Days
  • Ph balanced for Pets Coat
  • Flea and Tick Dog Shampoo
  • Oatmeal for deodorizing and cleansing

  • muy bueno
    Doesn't work My puppy is on Frontline Plus for flea control but we bought this shampoo because we were still seeing a flea on her every now and then. This product smells good but it doesn't actually kill fleas. I found a flea on my pup on monday gave her a bath with this shampoo following directions etc and tuesday when I checked my pup I found another flea on her. This product does not kill fleas for up to 10 days. Currently looking for something more effective.
    Works just as described After reading several reviews about this product online I was a little nervous about buying it but thought I would give it a try anyway. I am glad I did. Our pug gets fleas really bad. We have another dog and cat in the house and they rarely get them. The shampoo arrived and I was finally able to wash her with it. As soon as the soap went on her the fleas started to fall off. After letting it sit for the 5 min it says to she was flea free. I checked her a few min ago and found that she is still flea free today 1 day after washing her. I am glad I tried this one and will be buying it from now on.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment