Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Zodiac Flea Tick Spray Kittens The Smell is awful!!!!

Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats,  & Kittens, 16 oz
Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, & Kittens, 16 oz Read more...

  • Kills and repels fleas ticks (including those which may carry Lyme disease) lice mosquitoes gnats and flies
  • Long lasting control
  • Kills flea eggs for up to 2 months

  • Doesn't work for my dog I used to use Advantage and it's been working well. Now I've run out of it so I decide to give Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray a try. To my dismay my dog got 3 ticks in one week after using this product. It's totally useless for me. I think I'll either go back to Advantage or try to use Frontline next.
    Repels fleas This is a great product. Definitely prevent fleas. My dog does not scratch for a couple of months when I use this on her.
    Wasted my money
    The Smell is awful!!!! I purchased this product for my shih tzu. The smell from this product is awful!!! After I sprayed her with this product she just sat down on the floor and put her down. I guess she didn't like the smell either. I'm not sure how effective this product is but I can't get over the smell. Back to store for me.
    Best flea/tick spray Having owned cats and dogs for most of my life this is one product I've relied on for flea/tick problems. I have tried several of the spottype products and some of my chihuahuas have had problems with them. Needless to say I won't subject them to those treatments again. Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for dogs cats kittens and puppies has been terrific. I like treating them only when there is a problem and not all the time. It's also nice to have a product that can be used on all of my pets.This spray kills fleas on contact and does not have a particularly bad smell. When it dries it's almost odorless and that's another nice feature. This is a brand that I've relied on for over 20 years and none of my pets have had any bad reactions to it.
    Excellent for puppies This product is perfect for puppies. My son just adopted an Aussie and tick season is beginning. As a young puppy we were concerned about the safeness of the product. We used a towel sprayed with with Zodiac wiped it over our puppy and found very few ticks. We felt that it was safe and effective! The breeder actually recommended we use the Zodiac.
    Great product we have tried them all!!! Honestly we have tried alot of products to keep ticks off our cat. He is an indoor/outdoor cat and was bringing ticks into our home. The Frontline would kill the ticks once they bite him but not keep ticks out of is fur. This product has done that for us. My only con is that it does not last the entire month. Only about 3 weeks so we are unsure what to do with the last week.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Pump Spray, 24 oz IT WORKS!! Unfortunately my indoor/outdoor cat got fleas when I changed her flea protection!! Ugh. It wasn't easy but this spray was a BIG part of my successful eradication of these horrible pests!! One thing I must say is IT HAS A VERY ...Read the full

    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Handsdown the best flea comb I've ever used! I don't typically write reviews but I thought this flea comb deserved one. I have six cats and when we get fleas it can be a miserable chore to get rid of them. The handle is convenient but the ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Zodiac Flea & Tick Powder for Dogs, , Cats & Kittens, 6 oz GREAT FLEA CONTROL I have been using this since 1994. I have 3 kitties all of which HATE the tube flea control..that's if you can catch them once you open the tube and they smell it..over furniture under beds the race is on! THEN if you are ...Read the full

    • Zodiac FleaTrol Fogger Best fogger available for home use Sometimes just using a topical flea treatment like Frontline or Advantage on your pet is not enough if you live in an area where there is a serious flea infestation. I found this out the hard way last summer. Hot humid weather ...Read the full

    3 comments:

    1. What an informative article and what sounds like a great product! My dogs and cat are my babies,
      and I try to keep them as clean as possible, but somehow, they are still fleabags. Pet care is no joke!
      I have always been wary of using chemicals on them, and it seems like I have the best solution now.
      I am definitely going to try out the natural spray on them. Thanks!

      ReplyDelete


    2. I have to agree with the above comment... you write very informative posts. Your blog has everything I like:
      discovery of something new accurate and research-based information, and thorough and careful explanations.
      Zuba Flea & Tick Spray

      ReplyDelete


    3. I would also like to add few techniques with best of my knowledge which can help reader more and more.
      Jasper Flea & Tick Spray For Cats

      ReplyDelete