Tuesday, July 3, 2012

K9 Advantix Control Green Month Flea drops

K9 Advantix Flea Control For Dogs, 0-10 lbs Green, 4 Month
K9 Advantix Flea Control For Dogs, 0-10 lbs Green, 4 Month Read more...

  • Water-resistant, easy to apply formula stays on in baths or in the rain
  • Kills 98%-100% of fleas within 12 hours - helpful in dogs with Flea Allergy Dermatitis
  • Repels and kills mosquitos, carriers of dangerous West Nile Virus
  • Each package of K9 Advantix for Dogs lasts 4 to 6 months (One vial per month)
  • Protects against deadly Lyme Disease, spread by ticks

  • Warning Please beware. I used this product on my 8.5 lb min schnauzer for the first time Monday May 7 2012. Within 48 hours he was deathly sick with central nervous system symptoms he couldn't walk across the floor without falling severe vomiting dizzy Rushed him to the vet where he is still exhibiting nervous system failure. Vet said he is toxic but can't prove K9 Advantix is to blame. I wouldn't take a chance. I find it odd all the stories online sound the same since 2007 and this product is being dispensed without a warning. Vet is unsure if he will recover. I haven't seen one story where Beyer has excepted any responsibility.
    The best protection for my Papillons Living in North Western New Jersey in a town that has allot of wooded area i.e our backyard K9 works best on our pups. In addition we treat our yard organically & use a holistic approach with a homemade essential oil spray.The other brand of flea and tick protection fleas were able to live on my pups. I learned the other common brand allows your pet to be bitten before it kills the flea where as K9 REPELS. Lyme disease is becoming more common each year in our area I want to ensure our pets are protected.
    Flea drops Product came in on time. So far no fleas or ticks. Seems to be doing it's job. Cost was much less than at the vet or at pet store.
    k9 advantage Product was received in good time and in perfect condition. Was just as described and the price was very good. Would use this again any time.
    flea protection I have used this product before. I have very small dog who likes to go into the heavy brush around our yard. While using k9 Advantix she has never had aflea or tick on her. I check her every time she goes out and never found even one.I am very satisfied.
    not impress I am not impress in this product. It has been a little over two months since i first started to use it on my one and half year old dog and i have found a few fleas on him I will add that it is the first time i've ever seen fleas on him. Before i get an infestation on fleas on my house I decided get my flea control product at my vet.
    Not a genuine product seems like its outdated version. We bought this with high hopes of saving money and having some spare drops bought two 4 packs for a sixmonth period. Well the dog is a house pet but goes outside to the restroom the grass. However since we switched to this version of the K9 Advantix we've seen the dog scratching more and more each month. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE. Go to the store or 1800Pet Meds and buy the more up to date version of K9 Advantix. That actually works we switched back to it a month ago and the dog is fine now. Very disappointing. Save your money and shop around. Avoid the old box style pictures.
    Great service. I was hoping for the product to arrive before the weekend. The tracking said mid week the following week.
    Thought itd worked I thought it would actually work but I still find fleas on her. I don't kno if its something I have to use consistently..its my first month trying it.
    My girls I have 4 Yorkies and I used it on all of them and I was pretty much satisfied with it.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment