Saturday, July 21, 2012

Vets Best Natural Kennel Spray Good product

Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Yard and Kennel Spray
Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Yard and Kennel Spray Read more...

  • 32 fluid ounces
  • Contains absolutely no Pyrethrins or Cedar Oil
  • Safe around dogs and cats 12 weeks or older
  • Kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on contact
  • Safe on turf grass and outside surfaces

  • Weeks later it's still working Usually there are a lot of fleas and ticks in the yard around this time of year Mid June. Not this time. I sprayed the yard around the end of May during the evening and there are no fleas or ticks jumping on me. I also let the cat out for sunshine. No fleas or ticks jumping on her either. I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Hope it lasts the rest of the summer. P.S. Remember to spread this stuff around like a wild child so you can cover the promised 4500 sqr ft. When hooked into full pressure from your garden hose this stuff will disappear in a few minutes. You can tell it's spreading because of the bubbles and foam which is from the sodium lauryl sulfate my only pet peeve about this product. Is the SLS really necessary in killing the fleas and ticks? I'm guessing it's the best carrier mechanism for the natural ingredients. Nothing has gotten sick or died yet so I guess it's OK as long as you don't spray this stuff in your eyes. Wear goggles when spreading this esp. if you're clumsy.
    Good product This product worked great getting rid of my flea problem. I have to dogs and the fleas were killing them. Sprayed the yard once with this product and the fleas diminished greatly. Fast shipping.
    Goodbye to ticks This year 2012 seemed to be a bad year for ticks here in north Jersey. Had a few doubts about using a natural product for ticks but decided to try Vet's Best. After the first spray in our paddock we found one tick on one of our dogs. Decided to try it again and resprayed a second time and from there on the ticks did not reappear. This product has a pleasant aroma and goes on easily using the hose sprayer and I would definitely use it again without hesitation.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz I'll add another start later I bought this today because it has no chemicals in it. I was hoping I wasn't going to be throwing my money away on this. But when I got home and used this within minutes I could see the fleas coming to the surface of my pet and just ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Spray, 8 oz Incredible flea killer! I have a hairless Chinese Crested but somehow he's managed to get a flea infestation. Since all he has is thin peach fuzz it's kind of repulsive to see fleas by the dozens crawling on his skin in plain view. And ...Read the full

    • Brewers Yeast Tablets with Garlic, 1000-Count My dog is so much happier. This year we have had a severe flea problem and even frontline wasn't working. On top of that my dog is allergic to fleas. She had bald spots her skin was dried out from all the chemical treatments I was using to ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment