Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SentryHOME Kennel Spray 96 Fluid Ounce Worked ok

SentryHOME Flea and Tick Yard and Kennel Spray, 96-Fluid Ounce
SentryHOME Flea and Tick Yard and Kennel Spray, 96-Fluid Ounce Read more...

  • Kills fleas, Flea larvae and Flea eggs
  • Also kills ants, cockroaches, ticks and other outdoor pests
  • Convenient ready-to-use trigger spray bottle
  • Works for up to 8 weeks per application

  • Does the job What can I say about yard and kennel spray? It does the job and 96 ounces lasts a while. I'm giving it five stars because I don't have anything to compare it to.
    Worked ok This product was not all I hoped for. It seemed to promise being more or less as good as a professional exterminator which is certainly not the case. It did work for killing the fleas in our carpet more or less with a lot of vacuuming and laundering thrown in there. It didn't work as well outside and seemed to require a very thick application to kill anything out there. We had to go over the back yard with something stronger although as I said it seemed to work inside. It stinks but that is par for the course with pesticides. We followed the directions and left until it had dried out then came back and aired out the apartment before coming back inside. We don't have pets but the children had no ill effects from being around it. So I would recommend this product for use indoors but perhaps not outdoors. As an aside we purchased it for the fleas and it worked well for killing them but had no effect on spiders nor on carpet beetles or on the ants nest outside so if you have a problem with those bugs as well you'd likely be better off getting a stronger spray that will take care of all of them at once.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Adams Plus Yard Spray, 32 oz Bug Free Backyards I purchased this since Cutter stopped making their Bug Free Backyard spray. Permethrin is my choice for a repellant where the kids are. As a Doctor I feel very confident in the ingredients and will continue to use it. ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • SentryHOME Flea and Tick Home and Carpet Spray 24-Fluid Ounce Spray handle leaks a bit but is effective. Wear gloves We use this as part of a preventative plan. We have 3 dogs and one cat that are all indoor/outdoor. We started using this product back in April 2011 as part of a flea prevention plan. ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz I'll add another start later I bought this today because it has no chemicals in it. I was hoping I wasn't going to be throwing my money away on this. But when I got home and used this within minutes I could see the fleas coming to the surface of my pet and just ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment