Monday, July 2, 2012

Advantage Teal Dogs 11 20 lbs Great product

Advantage - Teal for Dogs 11-20 lbs 4pk
Advantage - Teal for Dogs 11-20 lbs 4pk Read more...

  • 98-100% are killed within 12 hours
  • Advantage is applied between the shoulder blades on dogs.
  • Starts killing fleas within an hour
  • Applied monthly
  • Stops fleas from biting within three to five minutes

  • Great product I've been using for some time. Always with great results. For anyone who cares about their pet this is a necessity.
    animal flea control amazon's pricing extremely competitive I once purchased in an effort to save money flea control that was taken orally.Big mistake. Fleas eventually died but not before my dog would come inside and start scratching.
    Advantage works when your fleas become immune to Frontline! For 4 years now I've been telling my vet that Frontline wasn't working and she kept assuring me I must have gotten a tampered batch not used it right etc. but I knew the fleas in my area had become immune.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment