Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Virbac Yard Spray Concentrate 16 Ticks-B-Gone

Virbac Yard Spray Concentrate, 16 oz
Virbac Yard Spray Concentrate, 16 oz Read more...

  • 16 oz

  • Nothing but water. Save your money on this one. I call this nothing but white colored water. Mix it with water and you have more water.I tried two products from this company for fleas and this one was the biggest disappointment.
    The best! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this yard spray. Granted its not the highly toxic stuff you can get at the home stores that kill 100 types of insects and such but I don't really want to overly pollute my yard either! This was recommended by my vet and is safe for the animals so I gave it a shot. I was living in SWFL and had a HORRIBLE time with fleas! No matter what I did with the dogs or flea medicine they got fleas. Going outside and standing in the yard I would have bites all over me it was awful!After one treatment of this they just vanished! it was like a miracle. I did saturate high risk areas extra good or areas the dogs liked to play in the most so maybe that helped to but it was great. I had a large back yard and I easily had enough to soak my back yard and front yard twice. Sometimes it may be stretching it on the second application the following month or so on the front but again I have a really large back yard.
    kill the fleas! I would have preferred not to attach a hose since I live in an apartment. But whatever works! Thanks very much. Everything came promptly and it was a great price.
    yard flea control I used this product in my dog kennel after extensive cleaning. removed all dog paraphenalia and dogs. It didn'twork as good as I had hoped. before applying this I had twice prior treated the yard and surroundng areas with spectracide granules and water and a week later with other liquid spectracide. I treated dogs with Capstar 2 days in a row and with Comfortis pills. There are still fleas in the yard after 4 wks..
    Not Impressed I live in Baton Rouge LA and our summers are ideal for producing flea infestations i.e. hot humid weather from May until October. I read good reviews for this yard flea insecticide and decided to give it a try. It was recommended by veterinarians and unlike most yard sprays it contains an IGR insect growth regulator that keeps the eggs and larvae from developing into fleas. I do not have a bad flea infestation because I use Advantage II on my little dog every 2 4 weeks as needed. He still gets a flea or two every month so I like to treat my yard as well. I used this product as directed and within a few days my dog had another flea. My guess is there is not enough of the IGR in the product. I used the product again and got the same result so I am back to using the Ortho BugBGone yard spray that does not contain an IGR and just spray every week or every other week. The Ortho costs much less and for me it works better I just have to spray often because it only kills developed fleas and not the eggs and larvae. Hopefully it won't kill us as well.
    TicksBGone I live in MA and come late spring/summer we have an invasion of disgusting ticks! Once we spray this we don't have any issues with them for the summer.
    Rid yard of Insects Very good product highly recommend. I have quite a bit of acreage and sprayed just the grass around the house area and my pets were just fine and flea free.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • KnockOut Area Treatment Spray 14oz This product works I have a dog and no matter what I did to try to prevent it my house would become infested with fleas. I didn't want to give him too much in the way of strong chemicals but I did use Advantage and similar products which ...Read the full

    • Preventic Tick Collar 18" for Dogs Under 60lbs - Pack of 2 Old Stuff The problem I have with buying thru Amazon is I was sent OLD Preventic it expires 01/2011 wich is less then 3 months you do the math if I start using one on10/2009 to 12/2011 the second one will expire before its time next time I ...Read the full

    • Virbac Preventic 25 inch Tick Collar for Dogs over 60 lbs Tick Prevention Started using this product a year ago after battling brown dog tick infestation of both my dog and home. After eradicating all ticks I have used this product on my Yorkie with complete success. I would strongly recommend this product to all dog ...Read the full

    • Virbac Knockout ES Area Treatment, 16 oz. Yup it works Our apartment has thick wall to wall carpeting and it became infested with fleas last summer from our 2 cats awful!! Fleas are the WORST! By that time the cats had both been given Frontline which stops any new infestation but the carpeting was thick ...Read the full

    • Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs 2 Collars Where has this been all my life! In the past I have tried Flea and Tick collars with the same results most people get they simply never work. I live in Miami FL which is tick season 365 days a year. Usually the ticks are at a manageable level ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment